X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Did you just say wang?
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
      Did you just say wang?
      Seemed appropriate at the time...
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• conmee
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Mar 2003

Brethren and Sistren,

I've got about two dozen cock picks floating around the Interwebs, so be it...

Here's the thing... hoes don't want pics of your cock until AFTER they've seen it in real life... with hoes, they need an emotional connection, so if you are sending a cock pic, you should already have established physical use of said cock with said female recipient. Most women don't get turned on by simple visuals unless there is some sort of emotional attachment. So Favray's bad for thinking that pathetic wiener of his would seal the deal with that hoe -- he could have also surrounded it with Benjamins or put a Cartier watch on it, that might have improved chances with said hoe. Anyhow, unless it had already been in her mouth/vaj/ass, a cock is like a fucking hammer or other generic tool. Unless, of course, you are 12" plus, then it's just an oddity of nature, or a blessing depending on your perspective.

From a sales perspective, you need to qualify the opportunity before you start cutting price or opening the kimono so to speak. Obviously, Brett didn't do his due diligence before letting it all hang out. But really, we are talking athletes here, and they by and large aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer, and combined with a sense of superiority and infallibility and being fawned over like a christ figure, I can see why most of these dumbass athletes get into trouble, even Tiger didn't figure it out and he attended Stanford, right? Politicians end up doing the same stupid shit, so maybe it's just a human flaw when one has what one thinks is indisputable unlimited (seemingly) power and influence?

That is all.

Icon©®™
        An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
        hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by conmee
          he could have also surrounded it with Benjamins or put a Cartier watch on it, that might have improved chances with said hoe.
          That alone makes this...

the post of the fucking year...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• 78/84 guy
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Apr 2005

I am one of this guy's biggest fan's so I guess i'm pissed at him if it's all true. If your'e going to chase tail you might want to tell the wife youre not interested anymore !!I'm more pissed he was dumb enough to sent a photo of his dick. Did he really think it wouldn't come back to haunt him ??? I never claimed he was he smartest guy around but come on !! Vikes 20 Jets 17 !!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

J-E-T-S ! to live and die by the favre. god i don't miss that.
              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Jesus H Christ
                Full On Cocktard
                • Jun 2007

"If your child needs a role model and you're not it, you're both fucked".-George Carlin

Comment

• High Life Man
                  Commando
                  • Jan 2004

The stories of his poon-houndery around these parts are legendary. I myself witnessed it on a couple of occassions. The other surprising thing is that he WASN'T in the hot tub raping a 17-year-old with Mark Chamura.

Either way, his wife is just a much a money-grubbing d-bag. She stuck with him for the big payout and it looks like it's going to happen. He better Kobe up and find some sweet finger bling.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by High Life Man
                    The stories of his poon-houndery around these parts are legendary. I myself witnessed it on a couple of occassions. The other surprising thing is that he WASN'T in the hot tub raping a 17-year-old with Mark Chamura.

Either way, his wife is just a much a money-grubbing d-bag. She stuck with him for the big payout and it looks like it's going to happen. He better Kobe up and find some sweet finger bling.
                    Something tells me that if you say "finger bling" to Favre...he's NOT going to be thinking of diamonds...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

And seriously...his name isn't fucking Farve...

It's Fav-re...

like the fucking Hannibal Lecter fucking beans if a redneck Hannibal would have said it...

I say the media takes a fucking stand...

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

The real question about Bert is: Deanna or Jenn?

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

Jenn Sterger is the Favre sexting woman. Read her last name backwards
                          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

BREAKING NEWS: Deanna Favre Statement

Green Bay, Wisconsin (CNN) --Deanna Favre issued a statement yesterday
                            saying,

"Those pictures Brett sent to that reporter were meant for me - but you
                            know Brett -
                            they were intercepted!"

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2007

BREAKING NEWS: Deanna Favre Statement

Green Bay, Wisconsin (CNN) --Deanna Favre issued a statement yesterday
                              saying,

"Those pictures Brett sent to that reporter were meant for me - but you
                              know Brett -
                              they were intercepted!"

Comment

• GreenBayLA
                                Sniper
                                • Jan 2006

Looking forward to another Packers ~ Vikes showdown as Favre returns to Green Bay Sun night. It looks like Clay Matthews III will be able to play, I hope he greets Favre in the backfield early and often.
                                "Nothing gets a yak over a suspension bridge faster than 'Back in the Saddle Again' by Aerosmith" ~ DLR

Comment

Working...