X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
    28-14 woulda been much easier on my ticker...
    Yeah, no kidding.

Go to the Vikings Message Board on ESPN.com if you want to laugh and hear a bunch of whining.
    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• BigBadBrian
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

I don't believe it...I just picked up Favre for my fantasy team...after all the smack I've talked about him. Still better than Alex Smith in the long run. I hope he lights the Cardinals secondary up, and that the Vikings still lose!
      “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• GreenBayLA
        Sniper
        • Jan 2006

Packers @ Vikings rematch on Sun.
        Favre says his shoulder feels "OK" and expects to play. Like there was any doubt, Drama Queen!
        Attached Files
        "Nothing gets a yak over a suspension bridge faster than 'Back in the Saddle Again' by Aerosmith" ~ DLR

Comment

• 78/84 guy
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Apr 2005

I love the guy but....... I hope he kicks the Pack's ass then packs up and goes home !! The season is dead and so is his career !!! I'll miss watching that fucker, it was never boring. That int. last year still kills me. Whatever the Vikes are jinxed anyway !!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

he ain't gonna finish the game
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• High Life Man
              Commando
              • Jan 2004

Gotta wonder if today is the end of the line....17 interceptions. Wow.

Comment

• GreenBayLA
                Sniper
                • Jan 2006

Packers dominate Vikes 31 - 3 (sweet!) and coach Brad Childress was fired the next day just like when Pack blew out the Cowboys and Wade was waxed. Interim coach Leslie Frazier says Favre will start Sun vs Wash. They'll probably start winning like Cowboys are doing now. But 3 - 7 SF plays Green Bay in 2 wks, Singletary you're on notice!
                "Nothing gets a yak over a suspension bridge faster than 'Back in the Saddle Again' by Aerosmith" ~ DLR

Comment

• fifth element
                  Commando
                  • Nov 2010

Originally posted by GreenBayLA
                  Packers dominate Vikes 31 - 3 (sweet!) and coach Brad Childress was fired the next day just like when Pack blew out the Cowboys and Wade was waxed. Interim coach Leslie Frazier says Favre will start Sun vs Wash. They'll probably start winning like Cowboys are doing now. But 3 - 7 SF plays Green Bay in 2 wks, Singletary you're on notice!

Vikings won't start winning...(unless they're playing Cinci...lol)....as thier QB has given up on the team.
                  “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Apr 2005

I thought he would walk if they lost too the Pack, I guess he wants 300 starts. The Vikes should have Weeb & Jackson play the rest of the year & I love Farve !!

Comment

• fifth element
                      Commando
                      • Nov 2010

well, I used to love Favre....
                      respected him, if nothing else...
                      till he started talking about "re-evaluating " his position on the team.
                      I have never seen a QB walk on his team just because they were losing...
                      and the very idea that he would think about doing so irritates the hell out of me.

I don't give a damn about the rest of the crap that has gone on w/ him this year.....
                      but THIS year when he retires....i'm thinking the man will STAY retired....
                      (also thinking that no one will WANT him back)
                      “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• Jagermeister
                        Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Comment

• fifth element
                          Commando
                          • Nov 2010

caught that before the game...lolol...Young came down hard on Favre...or the Vikings mgmt....basically saying that Childress was fired for no reason
                          while the others said that the reason is that he ALLOWED himself to BE in that position.....

Comment

• Jagermeister
                            Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Millan's a fuck wad. No one else could fuck up a team so bad(Lions) and still get a damn job where he has to know something about football. I simply can't stand the guy at all.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                              ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

The Vikes should try and get some deal with vince young going
                              I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                              Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• fifth element
                                Commando
                                • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
                                The Vikes should try and get some deal with vince young going
                                Vince and his messed up thumb?

Comment

Working...