Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

First preseason poll I saw had 'Bama #1, and the Buckeyes #2...

tOSU shares many of the same traits as a team like the Steelers with regards to a fan base...cross-country-wise that is.

The nation was just waiting for tOSU to win a bowl game so they could back them again...and here we go.

Funny...saw several articles bashing the Big 10 for their "weak opponents." Funny how they don't go the other way when their bowl schedule is brutal...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• damngoodtimes
      Sniper
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
      Funny...saw several articles bashing the Big 10 for their "weak opponents." Funny how they don't go the other way when their bowl schedule is brutal...
      that doesn't make any sense at all. let me repeat this...

Big10 teams won bowl games over four opponents ranked in the top 15 of the final regular season polls

I'm not sure how much better you can do. their bowl schedule is brutal every year, because they have excellent bowl tie-ins. and it only gets tougher in years (most) when they get two teams in BCS games, as it slides everyone up a spot (3rd place team plays in 2nd place bowl, etc)
      David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
      — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• hideyoursheep
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
        tOSU shares many of the same traits as a team like the Steelers with regards to a fan base...cross-country-wise that is.

Comment

Working...