Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Guitar Shark
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

You picked a good username because that was a damngoodpost.
    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• lesfunk
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I believe in a salary cap, but only for the Yankees
      http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
        Sniper
        • Oct 2009

I think the Phillies should learn how to properly throw a fucking baseball. They beaned A-Rod 4 times total, they kept throwing out of the strike zone, etc.

They weren't playing fair because they were losing! The bastards.
        Reading Crazy From the Heat in four hours flat, in a cramped RV, on the return trip of a 3,000+ mile family outing to New Jersey is an enlightening experience you'll never forget.

Comment

• damngoodtimes
          Sniper
          • Jan 2004

A-Rod should be beaned every time he comes to the plate..
          David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
          — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• damngoodtimes
            Sniper
            • Jan 2004

Too short for a column by Rick Reilly on espn.com

LAST UPDATED 11.06.09

They're having a parade because the New York Yankees won the title? Why not throw one because a bear ate a salmon? Or a hurricane knocked over a trash can? Hey, the bully just gave the nerd a wedgie! Let's throw a parade!

Look, the Yankees played well. But isn't that what the Yankees are supposed to do? They paid their players almost twice as much as the Phillies team they beat -- $208M to $111M. Just the Yankees starting infield made more than 15 teams this year. Throw them a parade? I don't get it. So what? George Clooney got a girl, Paris Hilton slept in satin sheets last night and Bill Gates went to the bank. Call me when you've got some news.

Oh -- and the next Yankees fan who looks to the heavens and sighs happily, "It's been nine long years!" gets tied to the front of the 4 train and run into a wall. Nine years? Nine years is a cigarette break to most teams in MLB. Chicago Cubs fans are at 101 years and counting. Cleveland Indians' fans: 62. New York/San Francisco Giants: 55. Pittsburgh Pirates: 30. Gee, nine whole years? The Boston Red Sox waited 86 years for theirs. The Chicago White Sox -- 88! There are people in swine flu lines longer than nine years.

Hope your parade takes a wrong turn off a pier.
            David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
            — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• Guitar Shark
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

A good read here, for those of you who aren't sick of the topic:

Joe Posnanski » Blog Archive » The Yankees Payroll
              ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
              Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

<p align="center"><object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fBKvoIe0xRs&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fBKvoIe0xRs&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object></p>
                "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

kind of says it all...
                  "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

Working...