X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thome
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by standin
    Well, if we , we being me standin, were lucky they would also taze you and your strung out heart would go. unh unh, ____________________
    Legal Disclaimer: ~Joke
    Add pepper spray in the eyes, a night stick and three speed addled cops, and yeah, been there done that, so you can be pleased.

then there was the time....

Jeeze, I gotta get a new persona....

whiskey bottles brand new cars oak tree your in my way...to much coke and to much smoke...

I have to add, he should probably get a break in some ways; Tiger.

I really doubt he has any record and is generally percieved by me as a good guy.

How old is he..... I was getting in trouble by the age of 13.

So, I see cops from a different perspective than Tiger will be judged by.

Comment

• thome
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
      I hear this other chick is also extremely hot...and lawyering up...which I can't quite figure out...unless she's going to sue the Enquirer...lmfao...or she's preggers...

Why is it always the Dude..?

Most guys won't stray unless they aren't happy at home..( celebrities worth billions may have greater temtations forced on them).

Who is his old lady fukking ? I want some info on that sex ecsapade.

and pics...

Comment

• Fairwrning
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

I hear this other chick is also extremely hot...and lawyering up...
        which he may need if his wife decides she is ready to take half his shit

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Roll up your pantlegs, here's Tiger's statement from his website (and no, he still hasn't spoken to the cops)....

As you all know, I had a single-car accident earlier this week, and sustained some injuries. I have some cuts, bruising and right now I'm pretty sore.

This situation is my fault, and it's obviously embarrassing to my family and me. I'm human and I'm not perfect. I will certainly make sure this doesn't happen again.

This is a private matter and I want to keep it that way. Although I understand there is curiosity, the many false, unfounded and malicious rumors that are currently circulating about my family and me are irresponsible.

The only person responsible for the accident is me. My wife, Elin, acted courageously when she saw I was hurt and in trouble. She was the first person to help me. Any other assertion is absolutely false.

This incident has been stressful and very difficult for Elin, our family and me. I appreciate all the concern and well wishes that we have received. But, I would also ask for some understanding that my family and I deserve some privacy no matter how intrusive some people can be.
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

I hear this other chick is also extremely hot...and lawyering up...which I can't quite figure out...unless she's going to sue the Enquirer...lmfao...or she's preggers...
            I don't know about "extremely hot", but I've had worse...

Much, much worse in fact....

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Fairwrning
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

wow..that chick is trouble....be smart Tiger..she isnt wotrh 50 mil a year

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Looks hot to me...

and even better...

a skank hotty...
                "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Shit, for fifty grand a year, he can get a hot whore that will keep her mouth shut...
                  "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                    Roll up your pantlegs, here's Tiger's statement from his website (and no, he still hasn't spoken to the cops)....

As you all know, I had a single-car accident earlier this week, and sustained some injuries. I have some cuts, bruising and right now I'm pretty sore.

This situation is my fault, and it's obviously embarrassing to my family and me. I'm human and I'm not perfect. I will certainly make sure this doesn't happen again.

This is a private matter and I want to keep it that way. Although I understand there is curiosity, the many false, unfounded and malicious rumors that are currently circulating about my family and me are irresponsible.

The only person responsible for the accident is me. My wife, Elin, acted courageously when she saw I was hurt and in trouble. She was the first person to help me. Any other assertion is absolutely false.

This incident has been stressful and very difficult for Elin, our family and me. I appreciate all the concern and well wishes that we have received. But, I would also ask for some understanding that my family and I deserve some privacy no matter how intrusive some people can be.
                    boy...talk about a statement in circles...

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                      ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Fairwrning
                      I never even considered that there may have been a fight involved.
                      Really?

Don't you think it odd she had a golfclub in hand to break the window?
                      sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Fairwrning
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DavidFlamma
                        Really?

Don't you think it odd she had a golfclub in hand to break the window?
                        umm..no..her husband plays golf for a living.probably the first thing she thought to grab

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                          ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Yeah...I can see it.

Wife is sleeping and hears a crash outside her house.

"Grab wood or 9 iron or wedge?" I'll go will the 9 iron"

lmao
                          sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                            Veteran
                            • Apr 2004

Tiger was drunk!
                            http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
                            Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                            Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• Fairwrning
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DavidFlamma
                              Yeah...I can see it.

Wife is sleeping and hears a crash outside her house.

"Grab wood or 9 iron or wedge?" I'll go will the 9 iron"

lmao
                              perhaps she thought the crash was someone breaking in...grabs the club..realizes its outside the house instead

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • May 2004

My theory? They were drunk, got in an argument, told her to go fuck herself and jumped in the car and pinned the gas.
                                Superstar, domestic,drunk,crashes car........next!
                                Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

Working...