• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
    I hear ya. I was looking at the Vegas lines this week, and there isn't a single game picked by more than a touchdown. So even the odds makers are saying that these games are pretty much pick-em, and whoever has the ball last is going to win.

I really don't have a vested interest in any of these teams, so like you in some ways I'm pulling towards sentimentality. As for laying cash however, I'm going strictly with what my gut tells me are logical choices. No real insight is being applied in these picks, it's more a manner of judging which way the wind is blowing. And yes, these picks could end up blowing as well.

I'm still excited to watch the games, I mean it's still footy. I just don't like Dallas nor Indy. I'll be a happy man if they lose.
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• ace diamond
      Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

what he said.
      Originally posted by hideyoursheep
      When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
      "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

Holy smokes! What an astounding half of football!

The Cards defense is having the same issues it had in the second half of last week's game, namely they can't get off the field. Reggie Bush is unstoppable, and Drew is having a phenomenal game as well.

Hope Warner can get fixed up during halftime, as he took one hell of a shot chasing down an interception. Fucking turnovers!

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• kwame k
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Feb 2008

Warner showed some balls on that play...they're saying it's his chest.....No Warner, The Cards are toast.
          Originally posted by vandeleur
          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Fairwrning
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Another dirty hit by Arizona..dude dove at Brees knee..just as bad as the helmet to helmet on Rodgers last week..now I hope these scumbags get the score ran up on em

Comment

• kwame k
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Feb 2008

Did all of us pick Fitzgerald?
              Originally posted by vandeleur
              E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Boy, did I ever get that game wrong.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

HA! I stand correct as 50% thus far.

Both of today's games were predictable somewhat. I just hope I never have to sit through another painful Deardorf commentary! ~geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!~

Comment

• redblkwht
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                    For as much as I hate everything to do with both Dallas and Philly, I had to go with Philly so the fraud that is "America's Team" can be proven once again....

That's OK, a one week delay is fine....
                    I LOVE IT!!!!! thx for the reminder VA-

EUAS

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                      HA! I stand correct as 50% thus far.

So, what you're saying is you're just as correct as you are incorrect? At 50%, the wrong pick cancels out the right pick. So you're not any more right than you are wrong.
                      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Fairwrning
                        Another dirty hit by Arizona..dude dove at Brees knee..just as bad as the helmet to helmet on Rodgers last week..now I hope these scumbags get the score ran up on em

I missed the whole game. Just as well, blowouts are kinda boring anyways. But did they dominate as much as the score reflected? Or was any attributable to the Cards giving it away?
                        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Fairwrning
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Saints DOMINATED in every way..Cards looked good on opening drive..that was it.

Comment

• Fairwrning
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Stupid decision by Wade..Suisham is incapable of making a 48 yarder..ya gotta go for that 4th and 1

Comment

• Fairwrning
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Sidney Rice is a bad man...

Comment

• Little Texan
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Well, Vikings just scored again...that's the game. Dallas's O-Line couldn't pass protect against the Vikings D today, and that was the story of the game, as well as Dallas not being able to stop the Vikings offense. Oh well...should be a great NFC Championship game next weekend.

Comment

Working...