Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • atomicpnk47
    Head Fluffer
    • Feb 2007

May be in line for a start in the allstar game if he keeps this pace up.....I know one thing - Humber needs to be shown the bullpen. He hasn't done shit since his perfect game. I'd like to see that Quintana kid in the rotation for a while. He's filled in nicely for Danks.

Comment

• fourthcoming

Well, would you look at that.....Yankees in first place....best record in the American League. I still don't think they are built for the playoffs, but it's nice to se they didn't completely nosedive after losing Mo. I gotta give props to the other side of town too.....Mets hanging tough....if they had any type of bullpen they would be 10 games over easily. R.A. Dickey is a madman!!!!

Comment

• atomicpnk47
        Head Fluffer
        • Feb 2007

Should have had that no hitter

Comment

• qikgts
          Head Fluffer
          • Jan 2012

This is not a prediction...

What i'd love to see this October is a Dodgers vs. Yankees World Series. It's been way too long since that happened and Vin Scully diserves another one before it's too late... Any thing seems possible in 2012; look at Dave and Ed!!! lol
          You're gonna hear the angels sing...

Comment

• atomicpnk47
            Head Fluffer
            • Feb 2007

Scully's amazing. Is there a reason why he works games by himself?

Comment

• qikgts
              Head Fluffer
              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by atomicpnk47
              Scully's amazing. Is there a reason why he works games by himself?
              I don't know, but I have wondered that myself...

Here's a nice article about him. It mentions him flying solo but no real reason...

Vin Scully has been keeping baseball fans company for 56 years. But they don't really know the man behind the mike

Comment

• qikgts
                Head Fluffer
                • Jan 2012

Arroyo is looking for a no-no!

Comment

• fourthcoming

OOFA......wut the hell happened to my Yankees yesterday? Yes we won, still playing solid ball....although I still don't think our style is conducive to playoff baseball but.....damn.....we lose CC and Andy on the same day? As much as it pains me to say this....and it truly pains me.....don't sleep on the Red Sox.

Comment

• Bob_R
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Yeah, yesterday was a tough day for the Yankees pitching staff. Actually, the whole season with Rivera, Chamberlain, etc....

On the bright side best record in baseball as of now!
                    Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Chamberlain is worthless. CC will be back in a blink. Only real bummer is the Pettitte sitchu. Yanks'll be alright. And never discount Boston...unfortunately.

Comment

• Bob_R
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                        Chamberlain is worthless. CC will be back in a blink. Only real bummer is the Pettitte sitchu. Yanks'll be alright. And never discount Boston...unfortunately.
                        What about Mo?

And furthermore....

Buck Foston!!!!

Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• fourthcoming

Fuck Boston indeed.....

Comment

• Green Manalishi
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Jul 2010

Cards Ace Chris Carpenter out for the season . Gonna have shoulder surgery which requires

removing a rib , muscle tissue and scar tissue . The dude is a bad-ass pitcher with a team

- first warrior mentality . Couldn't have come at a worse time . Shit .

It's good to see 4 ( and possibly 5 ) Cards in the All Star Game with LaRussa managing the N.L.

Comment

• fourthcoming

Buck foston!!!!!......go yankees

Comment

• chi-town324
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Feb 2007

fucking Youkilis is lighting it up for the white sox...today another bomb and our only runs in a 2-0 win!!

Comment

Working...