X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DavidFlamma
    Turns out the riot was a planned event by the same Anarchist Organizations that didi much the same during the Olympics.

This time they had a crowd of 100,000 to incite...some hooligans jumped at the chance of course.

This was planned:

http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/V...678/story.html
    Yeah, the same "anarchists" who kick in Starfucks windows, still holding a $5 cup of corporate coffee in their hands (see WTO "riots", Seattle 1999)

Those fools carried government badges. Bet on it.

Stevie is drunk with power after his last election. He wants a Canadian "patriot act". Just remember what followed the staged WTO "riots" within less than 2 years.

It's coming, my Hoser friends.... don't let it happen.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• chefcraig
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
      Damn! For one night, Vancouver just made Detroit look like Mayberry!
      Not quite. This was on my local news at dinnertime...

Neighbors: Woman uses truck to tear off front of Detroit rental home

Tom Greenwood/ The Detroit News

Detroit would never be mistaken for the Biblical city of Jericho, but a wall certainly tumbled down on the city's west side early Tuesday morning. Facing eviction, a woman — believed to be an angry tenant — used a truck and a heavy duty chain to pull down the front of a rental home in the 9300 block of Sussex about 2 a.m.

"We heard all this noise in the middle of the night but didn't think anything about it," said Marcus Todd, 13, who lives next door.

"Then the next morning, we all saw that the front of the house was gone. It was in great shape, too; they really kept it nice."

The house didn't look so nice Tuesday afternoon: The front of the home rested askew on the front lawn so any passerby could look directly into the living room.

There were holes punched in the wall and broken windows on the sides of the home. Furniture and siding lay scattered on the driveway next to the home.

"The basement is flooded," said Darion Perryman, 12, who lives across the street from the house. "And there are clothes and toys still in the house."

Todd said the tenants were a man, a woman and the woman's teenage daughter. Neighbors said they saw a woman, believed to be the tenant, chain a truck to the house.

"They were really pleasant people," Todd said. "They'd lived there longer than I've been alive."

According to tax records, the owner of the home lost it in a tax foreclosure in 2010 after failing to pay 2008 property taxes. The home was then bought at the Wayne County Treasurer's tax sale in October for $3,000 by a company called Angel Haus.

Records show the home is owned by the Angel Group LLC, which could not be reached for comment.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Romeo Delight
        ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by FORD
        Stevie is drunk with power after his last election. He wants a Canadian "patriot act". Just remember what followed the staged WTO "riots" within less than 2 years.

It's coming, my Hoser friends.... don't let it happen.
        I hear you Ford. I don't think it will. I am a bit scared after what happened to the Liberal party this year, but people are still aware of the perils of following the US in the law and order agenda.

This was an organized event by the radical Anarchists...from Vancouver and elsewhere in neighbouring States and Provinces.

They had gas masks, Mohlatov Cocktails...you name it. They were strategical during the Olympics but there was a boatload of security and police there and a calmer, more mature crowd who would not join in.

They orchestrated a well-planned event and had some eager, ignorant cooperaters in the mayhem.

Today, there were hundreds of volunteers helping to clean up the mess
        sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

This is exactly what these faux-"anarchists" do. They pick a huge gathering of people, like the WTO demonstrations in Seattle in 1999, or like the hockey game last night. 99.99999% of the people (in both cases) are there for legitimate and peaceful purposes, whether celebrating (or mourning, in this case) the outcome of a game, or marching in favor of organized labor and against corporate greed, as was the case in Seattle.

Suddenly you have a small handful of assholes committing violent acts, and it distorts the entire event.

Who benefits? The ones who want a population cowering in fear.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Romeo Delight
            ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Its scary out there. I think there are some there who truly believe that somehow they should just have a house and not have to work for it...destroy everything and then magically everything will be reborn like the Phoneix rising...

You may have something here though.
            sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• BITEYOASS
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
              Not quite. This was on my local news at dinnertime...

Neighbors: Woman uses truck to tear off front of Detroit rental home

Tom Greenwood/ The Detroit News

Detroit would never be mistaken for the Biblical city of Jericho, but a wall certainly tumbled down on the city's west side early Tuesday morning. Facing eviction, a woman — believed to be an angry tenant — used a truck and a heavy duty chain to pull down the front of a rental home in the 9300 block of Sussex about 2 a.m.

"We heard all this noise in the middle of the night but didn't think anything about it," said Marcus Todd, 13, who lives next door.

"Then the next morning, we all saw that the front of the house was gone. It was in great shape, too; they really kept it nice."

The house didn't look so nice Tuesday afternoon: The front of the home rested askew on the front lawn so any passerby could look directly into the living room.

There were holes punched in the wall and broken windows on the sides of the home. Furniture and siding lay scattered on the driveway next to the home.

"The basement is flooded," said Darion Perryman, 12, who lives across the street from the house. "And there are clothes and toys still in the house."

Todd said the tenants were a man, a woman and the woman's teenage daughter. Neighbors said they saw a woman, believed to be the tenant, chain a truck to the house.

"They were really pleasant people," Todd said. "They'd lived there longer than I've been alive."

According to tax records, the owner of the home lost it in a tax foreclosure in 2010 after failing to pay 2008 property taxes. The home was then bought at the Wayne County Treasurer's tax sale in October for $3,000 by a company called Angel Haus.

Records show the home is owned by the Angel Group LLC, which could not be reached for comment.
              LOL That's rather tame, compared to what tenants usually do over there. Which is either set the house on fire or kill the landlord.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2004

I actually almost got into hockey this year but until they bring it to seattle one day ... just heard about the riot myself 150 peeps 100 got cited or some shit ... It was a killer series and wondering if da canucks are loking for a new goalie yo ...
                  Last edited by Eyes of the Night; 06-16-2011, 08:47 PM.
                  Broken down n' dirty dressed in rags ...

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Eyes
                    I actually almost got into hockey this year but until they bring it to seattle one day ... just heard about the riot myself 150 peeps 100 got cited or some shit ... It was a killer series and wondering if da canucks are loking for a new goalie yo ...
                    3 new goalies are more like it!

Comment

• VAiN
                      Use my hand, I won't look
                      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I doubt they'll shop Luongo... Doesnt he have a 10-year deal or something like that?
                      Originally posted by wiseguy
                      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • May 2004

Originally posted by PumpedUpMidget
                        Bettman may not be the best, but he is not the worst....
                        Ummm, yes he is.... and deserves cancer....

Hockey is by far the greatest sport in the world,
                        True

and the NHL is good, but could stand to cut a few teams (Ducks, Predators, Atlanta/Winnipeg, Panthers, Blue Jackets, Devils)
                        Winnipeg? Gimme a fuckin break.
                        Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Warham
                          I can't claim credit for it. I found it on a hockey board.
                          "riot kiss" gone viral

It's a photo of a couple embraced in a kiss while laying in the middle of a street. The backdrop is the bedlam in the wake of the Canucks' Game 7 loss to the Boston Bruins in the Stanley Cup finals

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/sports/coyo...#ixzz1PYdu9aPk
                          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                            ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Luongo will win a Cup in the next 3 years...maybe more than one with these Canucks.

The can resign all of their core. Increase of 5 million in Cap will allow them to upgrade with someone to play with Kesler.
                            sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Warham
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

I'd like to see a rematch next year, wouldn't you?

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                                ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

I would. We just need a few more Western Canadians in the lineup (like Boston). I like alot of our team, but we need to be stouter up front.
                                sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

Working...