Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unchainme
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2005

I guess the phelps shitbags disguised as hunan beings are picketing this again, and calling football a "Religion" and "False idols"

Well, they are right about the "Religion" part .

This guy is the devil. Sunday, September 28th, 2008. **If you look hard enough you can find the instrumental of "On Everything" on vinyl. The sample is from Nile Rodgers' "King's Motorcade" performed by the A&T Marching Band from the 'Drumline' score, as far as I know it was never released. "King's Motorcade" was originally written for 'Coming to America' and that version is also hard to come by but it's on Varese Sarabande "Screen Themes" which is out of print but still findable.
    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

r.i.p. joe pa
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• BITEYOASS
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Sandusky better get use to hearing this song in his head while in prison:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• dazzlindino
          Head Fluffer
          • Jul 2009

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
          Sandusky better get use to hearing this song in his head while in prison:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

that was pretty damn cool, thought for su' it was gonna be prison sex by tool.....
          I want my music waking up the dead.....dont tell me to turn it down

Comment

• BITEYOASS
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by dazzlindino
            that was pretty damn cool, thought for su' it was gonna be prison sex by tool.....

Actually it was the song from "Pulp Fiction" that they played during the "Bring out the Gimp/Man Rape" scene.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
              Westboro Baptist Church will picket at JoePa's funeral Wednesday....
              Margie Phelps was on a local morning talk show here in Raleigh talker...er...screeching about it yesterday...and they fucking crucified her...it was hilarious...

They were egging her on, asking her what she would have done had someone in her church been caught doing what Sandusky said...she was about to say kill them...when she realized what they were doing...
              "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Sandusky will never make it to prison...he'll off himself...or just fucking die...no fucking way...
                "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• High Life Man
                  Commando
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                  Sandusky will never make it to prison...he'll off himself...or just fucking die...no fucking way...
                  I don't know. I think his mind is so twisted that he has convinced himself that he's done nothing wrong.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

He won't last long in prison if he does get there. Just like Jeff Dahmer and one of those priestophiles from Boston.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

I hope Jerry Sandusky hears this song a lot in prison:

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Pedobear Sandusky found GUILTY on 45 out of 48 counts.

Could be sentenced to as much as 400 years. Probably will get the death penalty a lot sooner than that.

No, not from a state issued needle, but from a convict-issued brutal killing.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

Bring out the gimp!

Comment

• gbranton
                            Veteran
                            • Aug 2005

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                            Bring out the gimp!
                            The gimp is asleep.
                            "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

I think some hard hitters are going to work him over with a blow torch and a pair of pliers.
                              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by gbranton
                                The gimp is asleep.
                                Well wake him up!

Comment

Working...