X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chefcraig
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by WARF
    And instead of being obsessed over Pee Wee Reese, he can be obsessed with Wes Welker. I hate Wes Welker now. It's bad enough he dropped a pass that cost us the superbowl... but now he is gonna be catching passes from Peyton Manning. Sickening!
    I don't think Wes will be doing much of anything, and will be about as effective as he was with Miami when we had him. He's basically a bail-out option, the go to guy when the wide receivers are stumbling over their shoelaces in deep coverage. Manning isn't much of a dump-off guy, as he likes to be perceived as a down field, East-West passer. So essentially, Welker will be reduced to running tiny little out patterns and jumping up and down, arms clapping in mid air and yelling "I'm open, throw me the ball...please! I'm right over here! Aw, come on..."

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Fitzsimons was a cool place when it was an military hospital (had all of those really cool corridors) and then came CU and fucked up the joint turning it into a blase "healing center. Lived in Colorado all my life - from Boulder orgianlly. Which would explain a lot about me.

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
        So essentially, Welker will be reduced to running tiny little out patterns and jumping up and down, arms clapping in mid air and yelling "I'm open, throw me the ball...please! I'm right over here! Aw, come on..."
        Since when can Wes form complete sentences?

Comment

• WARF
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Come on guys, who is the puppeteer behind Kristy? She has never been this nice! Is it someone controlling her, or is she back to being normal now that the windows have been opened up?!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

welcome back, kristy
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Ghey and not funny:

More ghey

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

So yesterday I went to that Bronco game we the Broncs played the Jags. Here are some observances:

1. Broncos fans suck. Either F A T fucking trailer trash who have not seen a toothbrush in years or uber-rich wine & cheese munching tards. No in-between. Either (white) trash or yuppie fuckwits.

2. When a Denver player has committed a foul and it obvious they have done so just shut the fuck up and deal with it. Denver fans are the biggest fucking whiners. Denver plays dirty and cheap. Then again, so are their fans.

3. Payday Manning is an complete asshole. Fuck this over-paid, over-hyped prick. I hope Indy buries the shit out of this aging retard and his days in the NFL are over. He's not the Messiah, he's a cunt.

4. Stadium parking is a rip off.

5. I fucking hate the color orange. Tacky, tacky uniforms.

6. Bring on Kansas City

7. I could not get high at the game.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Kristy

7. I could not get high at the game.
                  a mile up?
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Not even in the nosebleed section.

Dude, your Packers suck.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

they got a W tho

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Yeah, against a really shitty team.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

next up, cleveland...

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Yeah, Cleveland will slaughter Green Ghey.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2007

wanna bet?

Comment

• Kristy
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

No. Your team sucks. End of argument. Rodgers is another way overpaid dick. I hope he gets his legs crushed in a bizarre boating accident.

Comment

Working...