Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sonrisa salvaje
    Veteran
    • Jun 2005

The big difference this time is defense. The Colts never had a better than average defense but the Broncos have a damn good defense. Not great but good enough. They have lost 3 games all year...that is hard to do no matter how bad the competition is. The NFL is notorious for the upsets when they are least expected. Denver lost to the Falcons away by 6, lost to Houston by 6 and then lost the Patriots away by 10. All of these losses in the first 5 weeks with Manning coming off of being out a full season and trying to get healthy. They have won 11 in a row which includes a victory over the Ravens.
    They will beat Baltimore this weekend and then play the Patriots the following week. The game against the Pats is a coin flip game. It could go either way based on however the turnovers go. I just think Manning deserves some credit here for what he has accomplished.
    RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
    LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Manning will destroy the bird turds.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

fuck him, huh?
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Yeah, fuck him.

Comment

• mh5150
            Foot Soldier
            • Mar 2010

Originally posted by fourthcoming
            Peyton.....great regular season QB.....no denying that. Playoffs are here now though.....and usually come playoff time he turns into "Happy feet" Peyton where he is shuffling around the pocket looking nervous. Who knows how he will do this year....I always likened him to greg maddux. great regular season performer....so so come playoff time. Maddux 11-14 playoff record.....Manning 9-10 playoff record. We will see.....
            0-3 in playoff games played in 50* weather or less. Plus Ed Reed has picked him off 3x in playoff games.

My tickets in the mail yet?

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by mh5150
              0-3 in playoff games played in 50* weather or less. Plus Ed Reed has picked him off 3x in playoff games.
              That's all you have? Weather and a aging free safety?

Poor, pitiful bird turds.

Comment

• mh5150
                Foot Soldier
                • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Kristy
                That's all you have? Weather and a aging free safety?

Poor, pitiful bird turds.
                Guess we will find out in about 8 hours. Not many picking them Ravens.... We shall see...

My tickets in the mail yet?

Comment

• Bob_R
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Can't see the Ravens winning this game. BTW, as of about an hour ago it's 18 degrees in Denver.
                  Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• TJMKID
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2004

Guess we will find out in about 8 hours. Not many picking them Ravens.... We shall see...

I'd sure love to see Ray Lewis get his neck snapped making a tackle and turn him into a quadraplegic.

Fitting end to the illustrious career of a double-murdering scumbag.

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

No, guess we'll find out after the first quarter when [your] bird turds are down by three touchdowns. The game will be over by halftime

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Bob_R
                        Can't see the Ravens winning this game. BTW, as of about an hour ago it's 18 degrees in Denver.
                        Try 7.

Comment

• TJMKID
                          Veteran
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by fourthcoming
                          Peyton.....great regular season QB.....9-10 playoff record

I agree 110% --- which is why I vomit up little chunks when I hear "expert analysts" on TV saying he's one of the greatest of all time.

Greatest QBs of all time found a way to put it into a higher gear during the post-season. That's how you win rings.

Peyton and Marino are in the same class --- "Almost GOAT, but Not Quite"

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

And Von Doom will bury Faggo if not the career of Ray Lewis.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I don't care who wins that much, but am mildly pulling for Peyton and the Broncos...

But no matter who wins, I hope this round of games is better than the fucking snooze-fest 3/4 of the Wildcard games were!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by TJMKID
                                I'd sure love to see Ray Lewis get his neck snapped making a tackle and turn him into a quadraplegic.

Fitting end to the illustrious career of a double-murdering scumbag.

I'm all for anything that prevents him from doing that supa'gay "Dirty Bird" dance...

Comment

Working...