Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Nov 2004

Sports stadiums aren't the last places where racism is expressed... Sportsmen often "have to" hear awful, idiotic abuse aimed at them, especially during soccer games.
      Sometimes the best answers can look like this, a couple of days ago :

posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
      posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

Alves was pretty cool here.
        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Nov 2004

Yes, he was - skillfully improvised!
          posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
          posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• hambon4lif
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            You're worried about an 80 year old billionaire racist slum landlord having his life ruined by this?
            When all is said and done, it won't be ruined at all. He will not only come out ahead financially, but making him sell his 'team' will also allow him to get out from under a horrendous investment. The L.A. Clippers have always sucked serious horsecock. Some folks have always viewed them as "the other L.A. team", and others didn't have the slightest clue that Los Angeles even had two teams in the NBA unless you were to bring it to their attention, or from this recent controversy.
            He was fined 2.5 million, which isn't a squirt of piss to guys like him, especially when you consider how much he stands to make by getting rid of that piece of shit team. It's the equivalent of giving someone in the 99% a fine of 30...maybe 35 cents.

What he said was purely asinine, no doubt about it. but the responses have every bit as ugly, shown the exact same lack of class, and have been every bit as ignorant. Hundreds of thousands of Instagrams and Tweets have been littered with the words "redneck", "cracker", and "honky" directed at him. I find that personally hilarious seeing as he's Jewish.
            I'm not defending him at all, but anyone who confuses Jews and Whites shouldn't be allowed to be near a keyboard, based purely on the fact that they're too fucking stupid to have an opinion.
            LEARN TO HATE CORRECTLY, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

The guy's a total dipshit, but the retaliation from the people responding clearly shows that a lot of folks are pretty goddamn dumb as well.

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

All I know is the loser stole the limelight from Cliven Bundy. It's like there is a racist of the week club going. Just wait. Next week there will be a new racist in the limelight.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• lesfunk
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

It's all Bullshit. That Sterling guys a cunt. The world is full of them What are we gonna do? Fine every cunt in the world and kick them out of their job just for being a twat? It's thought police bullshit
                Last edited by lesfunk; 04-30-2014, 06:12 PM.
                http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• Fairwrning
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif

LEARN TO HATE CORRECTLY, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

I may have to put that in my sig

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Norman Goldman was just talking about this case on his radio show, and he mentioned some things about Sterling's history. The slumlord thing and his previous incidents of racism are pretty well known, but what's lesser known is Sterling's past career as a lawyer. Specifically, the sleazy "personal injury" type, and apparently had one Hell of a bad reputation within the LA legal circles for this reason.

So Norm thinks it's down to two options.... either Sterling realizes he's too old for this shit and puts the team up for sale, or else ties up the court with it for the rest of his natural life. And Norm's guessing the odds are 70/30 in favor of the worse option. And within 6 months, we will ALL be sick of this case.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

If the NBA was actually concerned about Sterling's racist attitude they should have suspended him from operating the team for a season and make him complete a racial sensitivty course. I have a feeling this isn't over yet. Suspension for life and a 2.5 million dollar fine for saying you don't like black people is a bit extreme considering the punishment MLB dealt out in the Marge Schott case. She not only refered to two of her employees as "million dollar n*****s, she said she'd rather hire a trained monkey than another n*****. Her actions were directly related to her running the team. It was MLB related. When Elgin Baylor sued Sterling for discrimination in 2009 the NBA should have investigated him and done something about it then if they saw fit. Nothing he's been accused of this time has anything to do with his operation of the team. He's going to sue the NBA and they're going to have to prove he did something more than talk shit to mistress.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                        Norman Goldman was just talking about this case on his radio show, and he mentioned some things about Sterling's history. The slumlord thing and his previous incidents of racism are pretty well known, but what's lesser known is Sterling's past career as a lawyer. Specifically, the sleazy "personal injury" type, and apparently had one Hell of a bad reputation within the LA legal circles for this reason.

So Norm thinks it's down to two options.... either Sterling realizes he's too old for this shit and puts the team up for sale, or else ties up the court with it for the rest of his natural life. And Norm's guessing the odds are 70/30 in favor of the worse option. And within 6 months, we will ALL be sick of this case.
                        Did you cut and paste that here or there? I actually forgot what site I was on for a minute because the same thread with the same title's on another site.
                        Last edited by cadaverdog; 04-30-2014, 07:07 PM.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Of course... why should I type out the exact same thing twice.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                            Of course... why should I type out the exact same thing twice.
                            Funny thing is you've probably done it hundreds if not thousands of times on two sites I post at and I just now noticed it.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• VetteLS5
                              Commando
                              • Mar 2012

Originally posted by lesfunk
                              What are we gonna do? Fine every cunt in the world and kick them out of their job just for being a twat?
                              Shhhh... still some potential hurt feelings 'round these parts.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

I would love to see the NAACP and the Anti-Defimation League go to blows over this. God damn is this country full of whiners. All that needs to be done is find some black person that says the old jew should be thrown in an oven.
                                Last edited by Nitro Express; 04-30-2014, 07:33 PM.
                                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...