Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

I can remember when professional sports was about who's team was better. Now it's a bunch of spoiled crybabies. I say let them run their mouths and vote with your pocketbook. I haven't been to an NBA game in years. I could care less about that franchise. More like the National Bullshit Association.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• WARF
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

If Barkley called someone a honkey he would be given a raise in salary! What a fucking joke! LOL
      Last edited by WARF; 04-30-2014, 08:34 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Incidentally, I hate the fucking LA Clippers and the douchey old racist cunt owner. But mainly because they used to be the Buffalo Braves...

Last edited by Nickdfresh; 04-30-2014, 08:35 PM.

Comment

• WARF
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

I just listened to the full 9 minute conversation. Obviously his girlfriend recording this is setting him up. I don't see the big problem with anything in this PRIVATE conversation. There's hundreds of more racist people in the NBA. Racist black players against white people. White against blacks etc etc etc... I think his girlfriend is the main problem here. She keeps repeating over and over trying to get him to use the N word in which he never does. Sterling is a old Jew it's stereotypical most older Jews don't like Black people. I don't see the big deal why he should be fined 2.5 million and banned from the NBA. He's probably racist to a certain extent. I don't think you'll find him lynching black people in his backyard or burning crosses in front of his house either. Donald Sterling was set up and it's pathetic that a private phone call conversation is being used against him. He never said one racial slur besides telling his girlfriend he didn't want her being seen publicly on instagram with Magic Johnson. If this was Michael Jordan being recording by his son telling him to not bring a white girl to his basketball games there would never even be an issue over this.

Also, let's not fail to recognize the other racist comments by Oprah Winfrey now saying she wants to buy the L.A. Clippers.

Oprah Winfrey, David Geffen and Larry Ellison are joining together to make a bid to buy the Los Angeles Clippers if the NBA's board of governors votes to force Donald Sterling to sell the team, Geffen told ESPN's Jeremy Schaap on Wednesday.

Oprah Winfrey is quoting saying she thinks it would be great for an African American to own another NBA franchise.

Again... If any sports reporter said "It would be great for another White person to own another NBA franchise." They would be fired from their job.

I'm not justifying what Sterling said... yeah he's probably an old racist shitbag.... but there are plenty of other racist shitbags who have said worst still in the league, and they will be around forever because they haven't been recorded from a RPIVATE phone conversation. Racism goes both ways people... and I don't think it's fair to have a private phone call used against you. He didn't even directly say any racial slur.

What a bunch of bullshit!

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

It would be great for certain white people to get rid of the so called white guilt...

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

At least Sterling was willing to own a shitty team and that provided some jobs to some shitty players who were never worthy of the pay scale. At least the old krusty racist gave you the chance to make some good money and fuck choice ho's and have a nice pad and ride. Real problems are disease, starvation, and homelessness. I think all these spoiled ass NBA players need to spend a year in Haiti working in a free clinic. That will shut their traps up. Go experience some real problems. My hell, what spoiled children we have.
              Last edited by Nitro Express; 04-30-2014, 10:30 PM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                If Barkley called someone a honkey he would be given a raise in salary! What a fucking joke! LOL
                I haven't seen that guy since he was pimpin for Weight Watchers. Did he lose any weight? Apparently not. He's not on TV all the time bragging about his weight loss.

Comment

• WARF
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                  At least Sterling was willing to own a shitty team and that provided some jobs to some shitty players who were never worthy of the pay scale. At least the old krusty racist gave you the chance to make some good money and fuck choice ho's and have a nice pad and ride. Real problems are disease, starvation, and homelessness. I think all these spoiled ass NBA players need to spend a year in Haiti working in a free clinic. That will shut their traps up. Go experience some real problems. My hell, what spoiled children we have.
                  Donald Sterling is more inspirational to ME than Magic Johnson ever will be!

Donald Sterling offered jobs to young African Americans making them millionaires. Hell, he probably made black people about a billion dollars from all the years he owned the clippers...

What did Magic's AIDS infected 12 inch "Johnson" ever do besides bang whores on the side???
                  Last edited by WARF; 04-30-2014, 10:43 PM.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

I never understood why Magic was held up as some kind of role model. Or as someone to look up to. He was a bigger whore wrangler than me and Warf combined. At least we never gave anybody the AIDS.
                    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                      I never understood why Magic was held up as some kind of role model. Or as someone to look up to. He was a bigger whore wrangler than me and Warf combined. At least we never gave anybody the AIDS.
                      Did Magic really care or was it an excuse to get some limelight on himself? Hell. All these old Laker dude crawled out of the baseboards to get some attention on them. I get it. They miss it.

Comment

• WARF
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

If the clippers owner is really so racist why isn't there any WHITE players on the LA CLIPPERS???

I just looked at the roster, I don't see ONE white player

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                          If the clippers owner is really so racist why isn't there any WHITE players on the LA CLIPPERS???

I just looked at the roster, I don't see ONE white player
                          Because white jews can't jump. Besides. Why bother? They make more being bankers.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                            Because white jews can't jump. Besides. Why bother? They make more being bankers.
                            Honkie racist!!!

Comment

• WARF
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Honkie racist!!!
                              Don't call him a honky, you racist white redneck ****** bitch!!! lol

Maybe I was wrong... I found this old clipper ad LOL

How the fuck are you supposed to know which black kid is underprivileged???

Why don't the parents get in free??? LOL

Why is the whitest player on the team on the cover???

Never mind....

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

The parents...oh hell, it's too easy

Comment

Working...