X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CVH Rulz
    Head Fluffer
    • Jun 2005

Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I just assumed he (or she) made that up. Possibly an attempt at humor. Nothing wrong with a little humor once in awhile.
    Why the fuck would I waste my time to come here to make shit up?

Here's the link:

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by CVH Rulz

Here's the link:

http://empirenews.net/nascar-tony-st...ZgKwo.facebook
      I looked for that story last night after you posted that but found nothing. My post was merely a reply to another post that questioned your sources. It does seem odd Rusty Wallace or Darrel Waltrip would make statements like that to the legitimate press if Tony told them he was making an announcement soon himself.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• Never was
        Foot Soldier
        • May 2012

Tony Stewart is apparently a hot head that is just a racing fact.
        Ward was one too and acted like a stupid 20 year old because he was a stupid 20 year old.
        Ward and Stewart actually knew each other and Stewart had written him friendly notes and attended charity events to support that area.
        Ward was wrong but a driver marching at another on the track is not entirely unexpected and Stewart has done the same.
        Flinging mud on a rookie idiot is also not unexpected.
        The fact that an investigator said Ward was pulled under the BACK tire when he grabbed the SIDE of Stewart's car is beyond expectation.
        Stewart should have been more mature and should have realized they swing out at low speed on mud would be greater but Ward bears the majority of responsibility in a combo of hot heads, bad tradition, bed decisions and just a horrible accident. The notion Stewart ran him down is only known by him but would require knowing Ward would grab his car plus if running him down the hit would be in the front tire, it wasn't. Is it possible Stewart was mad wanted to swing his back wheel to get him yeah but only he knows and a really unlikely set of events. The investigator commented in the article Life and Times of Ward Jr., apparently there are 3 angles they have.

Just a sensless horrible accident from a series of wrong headed decisions.

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Never was

Just a sensless horrible accident from a series of wrong headed decisions.
          Without a doubt. I'd like to see these three angles because so far none of the ones I've seen were conclusive one way or the other. I've seen one a fan must have taken because you can hear his commentary as he films it. I'd assume there's at least one done proffessionally considering a big Nascar and Indy car driver like Tony Stewart was there. Plus he admitted he caused an accident at the same track last year that caused a female driver serious injuries. You'd think a quite few people would be filming him race thinking he might do it again.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• ZahZoo
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by CVH Rulz

Here's the link:

http://empirenews.net/nascar-tony-st...ZgKwo.facebook
            Clearly you didn't make shit up...

I have to doubt the story you provided a link to though. ESPN opened their race coverage today with the Stewart story. Rusty Wallace made no mention of having spoken to Stewart and I believe if he had he would have at minimum mentioned it.

Outside of a few executives in Stewart Haas Racing... I don't think anyone active in the sport has talked to Tony since the incident occurred. Several drivers have mentioned reaching out to Tony but he hasn't responded back...
            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Never was
              Just a senseless horrible accident from a series of wrong headed decisions.
              Senseless yes, accident, no. From what I can gather about NASCAR it is definitely a "sport" of rageaholics upon which Stewart is a poster boy. This or something close to it was only a matter of time.

Comment

• Fairwrning
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Apparently Ward had thc in his system when he stepped out on the track..No charges will be filed..

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

And the civil suit just evaporated because of the dope...
                  American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                    And the civil suit just evaporated because of the dope...
                    Tony will probably offer to settle with the parents anyway. The kid had THC in his system but that doesn't mean he was actually high when he hit the track.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                      Clearly you didn't make shit up...

I have to doubt the story you provided a link to though. ESPN opened their race coverage today with the Stewart story. Rusty Wallace made no mention of having spoken to Stewart and I believe if he had he would have at minimum mentioned it.
                      Pretty obvious the story was bogus now.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

I just say a news story about this on tv. The parents are still suing Stewart based on their opinion he gassed the car and pitched it sideways to intimidate their son. You can hear a car rev up and back off right before the kid goes flying but I's not clear it was Stewart in the videos of the incident I've seen.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...