Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Did Kristy get high yesterday? 'cause I'm sensing some after high hostility here... I think she needs to switch to a different weed. Maybe a half ounce of Happy Days mixed with some Walkin' On Sunshine.
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
      It was a question dumbass...

How long should life go on hold for a tragic death..? What's appropriate..?

As I type this over 88,000 have died today... over 35.6 million this year. How long does the world go on-hold for 1, 20 year old kid?
      That's not even a argument. For today I farted and added methane gas to the ozone. What's your fucking point!? No one is putting "life on hold" here. Where did I say that? What I am saying (and listen closely) is corporate greed outstripping human dignity. The only "tragedy" NASCAR cares about is losing money whenever a driver dies.

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

It's Skittle time, Donnie.

For fuck's sake.

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
          It's Skittle time, Donnie.

For fuck's sake.
          Well thank God. For a minute I thought you'd been smoking that Helter Skelter weed again...

Comment

• ZahZoo
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Appears it could be Whirled Peas™ brand weed... With the brain blender kicker added!!
            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Romeo Delight

Um, no...If he turns left his back end goes right and he goes through the kid and not just clipping him. Understand these cars please and how they are steered...with throttle and not steering. This is common knowledge.

He revved to miss and have his back end go the other way. What he was able to see or not see we can't know for sure...all conjecture
              What's not 'conjecture' is the dozen or so racers that saw and avoided the kid before Stewart didn't...

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                What's not 'conjecture' is the dozen or so racers that saw and avoided the kid before Stewart didn't...
                All the talk about how those cars are impossible to steer at low speeds, yeah what the fuck ever. The other guys weren't having any problem steering.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                  ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                  All the talk about how those cars are impossible to steer at low speeds, yeah what the fuck ever. The other guys weren't having any problem steering.
                  Ok sure, but not every driver had another driver right in front of them as Tony did...that driver in front was oh so close to hitting the kid as well until he too had to make an evasive maneuver.

The time left for Tony to have a view without obstruction ( if that is possible in those vehicles when trying to avoid a darting figure dressed in black in the dark) was limited to that time when the car in front dropped down...
                  sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Again...that proves nothing. He had a car right in front of him until the last second...second and a half...that had no effect on his ability to see? Again, no one really knows, but these facts are all too conveniently being ignored for such an easy target as Tony
                    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                      ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

There is that little detail that the other drivers didn't have someone trying to grab their vehicle at 40 mph and get in front of them...kind of makes it easier to avoid hitting him when that isn't happenning. The odds were stacked against Tony and chances of hitting the driver substantially higher based on those facts, no?

Should he have stopped under caution? I wonder if that is the only way he could have avoided some type of contact. He was going to hit Tony's car or at least get within inches of it to make his point no matter what Tony did. Can we agree on that point?
                      Last edited by Romeo Delight; 08-16-2014, 12:08 AM.
                      sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

Again...that proves nothing. He had a car right in front of him until the last second...second and a half...that had no effect on his ability to see? Again, no one really knows, but these facts are all too conveniently being ignored for such an easy target as Tony
                        He's an easy target because he made himself one. He's a hot head. I don't think anyone believes he was trying to hurt the kid but giving him a little scare for challenging him is something most Nascar fans who aren't big fans of Tony Stewart would believe based on his previous actions.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

He was going to hit Tony's car or at least get within inches of it to make his point no matter what Tony did. Can we agree on that point?
                          I think he was just trying to make sure he saw him and knew he was pissed.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

There's no concrete evidence to prove he's guilty or innocent unless there a video of Tony's car as it entered that corner that shows he intentionally drove towards the kid. I think he intentionally moved his car towards the kid to scare him and accidently hit him based on his previous actions.
                            Last edited by cadaverdog; 08-16-2014, 12:35 AM.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                              ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                              I think he was just trying to make sure he saw him and knew he was pissed.
                              Did he? Just watched it again...just gruesome. His hand was extended...what was he going to do with that hand? How close was he intending? One foot? Two inches? Make contact with the car and Tony? I am certain Tony revved it to kick the rear wheel away from him which he accomplished and not make a point...it extends farther than any other part of the car and so he knew to avoid hitting him with that rear tire that was what needed to happen.

It also kind of appears from that view that he got in front of Tony's car. At some point the deceased has got to take a large share of the blame for what happened. Sorry but it is the truth. Putting yourself in front of a race car is asinine and we are piling on Tony because he was unable to avoid him.

He jumped further and further into the fray of oncoming moving racecars.
                              sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                                ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                                I watched it again and the car that passed the kid before Tony was taking a lower line that Tony or Tony drifted
                                He dropped down because he had a clear view of what was unfolding it looks like - saw he shoudl get low to avoid the kid...we need another angle to be certain
                                sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

Working...