X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

I agree Chainz...

christ...I hear Philly's looking to trade up for a back...um...Westbrook...Buckhalter?...what am I missing...is Andy Reid's head really that far up his ass?
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

This is a great day...I'm still a little bit realing from the stupidity of the teams that let the Mannings control them...

the minute they started bitching...the NFL should have stepped in and said you can't go higher than the 2nd round...

I hate those fuckers...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

The minute Eli audibles the first time...I hope they cut him...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

I'll be back in about 10 minutes gents...

it's draft day...yeehaw...

I can't wait for the 2nd and 3rd rounds...they are the best...

Comment

• ALinChainz
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
            I agree Chainz...

christ...I hear Philly's looking to trade up for a back...um...Westbrook...Buckhalter?...what am I missing...is Andy Reid's head really that far up his ass?
            They do want Jackson, and it's getting close.

I always thought Reid was smart. Who knows what will happen if he gets taken before the Eagles get there.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

I know that they want Jackson...but why?...

Westbrook and Buckhalter proved to them they could do without Staley...so why draft another back?

Makes no sense to me at all...I thought Reid was finally smarting up...getting rid of the back logjam...and here we go again?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Okay...they took Andrews...OT...Philly did...

Jackson is still out there...there has to be some teams salivating now...we may be close to another deal...but this is generally the place deals DON'T happen...

we'll see how bad Detroit wants him...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                  Okay...they took Andrews...OT...Philly did...

Jackson is still out there...there has to be some teams salivating now...we may be close to another deal...but this is generally the place deals DON'T happen...

we'll see how bad Detroit wants him...
                  Man, a lot of teams must have used him as a smoke screen for who they really wanted. Thinking maybe Detroit now see both Jackson and Jones falling so far that they think they have a shot at Jones in the 2nd?

This is some wild ass shit.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

I knew Detroit wanted to snag an extra 3rd rounder to try and deal to Dallas for Larry Allen. They have the extra second rounder now, wonder if that makes their 3rd pick expendable then.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Wow...St. Louis takes fucking Jackson...wow...

I can't imagine Jones dropping that far...maybe they'll go after Perry...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

I'm about ready to give up on trying to guess what the fuck is going to happen here.

The freakin' Rams?

At least Jones and Perry are falling towards the 2nd round, so we could still end up with one of them.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

I think Dallas got the good end of that deal...

getting a 2nd rounder this year...and a first next year...

I like Losman...but can't imagine that being a good deal for them...of course they were thinking there aren't any potential good qb's coming out next year...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Watch the chain of events after the rams pick though...you have to think there are teams scrambling right now...that pick makes no sense...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

And trading up to get him no less...wtf...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Green Bay had their eyes on Losman also. No real stud corner left I know of, could be wrong and McKenzie apparently wants out.

Comment

Working...