Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ALinChainz
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Indy, KC, and Carolina all could definitely use Gamble.

No way he makes it out of the first round, I'll just shit.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

If they can't get Poole or Gamble...I'm wondering if they go for that kid from Pitt...

shit...Carolina traded up ahead of fucking Indy...they are going for a corner...

Gamble's going to be gone...and I bet you fucking Indy takes Poole...fuckers...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

What in the fuck is San Fran doing?
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

And there goes Gamble...

no way Poole makes it through Indy and KC...no way...

Comment

• ALinChainz
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

I haven't the slightest. I thought for sure they would stay put and try and get a wideout after losing both Owens and Streets.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Man...what a great freakin' pick for Carolina...

What did they give up to move 2 spots?

Comment

• ALinChainz
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Nope, Indy cut Harris to sign Manning to the huge (I think they re-signed him, my bad) and KC tried to sign Vincent and a couple other FA CBs in the off season to no avail.
                Last edited by ALinChainz; 04-24-2004, 05:09 PM.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Well...maybe they are thinking they can get a Jenkins or a Colbert from USC...

there may be some others...Woods comes to mind...who I think was better than Evans...or even Devery Henderson...I don't know...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

All solid WRs, just thought they would go after one of the big'uns.

Woods might have put himself into the first round with a stellar combine.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Hmmmm...now Atlanta trades up....

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

I like Woods alot...I'm not a big combine guy...that shit doesn't help you catch the ball...but I liked him last year...

I'm concerned about Evans knees...a great wideout...but you gotta wonder about knee problems...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

I've gotta think San Fran is going to go Jenkins or Woods...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Great pick for Atlanta...

jumping up ahead of San Fran...I think they have to be kicking themselves...

Jenkins should help out Price in that offense...I love that pick...I think Jenkins could be a sleeper...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

I would have thought Woods would have gone before him though...but you have to like Jenkins size at 6'4"...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Have their been any trades today?...

lmfao...

christ...the people in the fucking NFL offices trying to track this shit have to be earning their money today bro...

Comment

Working...