X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ALinChainz
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
    Well...I'll let you know...I'd do the shit right now...but want to talk it over with him first...

Here's what I'm thinking...

open a subforum...for all the Roth Army leagues...

and I'll open up a separate thread...with your link there for fantasy info and shit...and just lock it down...

that would get you some shit...there are a ton of folk on here that are in fantasy leagues...and you'd certainly see some cross over...
    Sounds great. Would be a good time and we have the off season to ready everything. Like I said, not here to push my site, only Dave. But wouldn't frown upon being linked with the Army.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

lol...

Well...there's a few folk on here who are all up into the fantasy shit...

Troy and a few others...

waddya think Troy...I see yo ass lurkin...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• knuckleboner
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
        Well...you know there will be that high KBones...

but you have to think that a player like Winslow only comes every so often...

and they do need a te...

I agree with the lineman sentiment...if they can strengthen that DLine...that Defense will be pretty fucking awesome with their lbackers and their corners...
        except...we're losing champ bailey. we offered him an extension midseason and he said no. we said we'd continue negotiations. nothing since then. he's a free agent. my guess is we slap the franchise tag on him and get a draft pick for him. too bad.

and i don't know about the interior O-line, AL. last season they were a little banged up and samuels and jansen didn't play their normal games. joe bugel will get that bunch in shape.

and i'm waivering on winslow. we should have a little cap room freed up. going after a free agent D-end might be the way to go. our current TE, flemester, is ok at best. i wonder if winslow's a special teams hoss like his old man...

Comment

• Fairwrning
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

watch out for D'angelo Hall from Va Tech...i can tell you first hand..if that guy keeps his head straight he will be a bigtime corner in the NFL...punt returner as well...(possibly my sleeper fantasy pick ).....shit..did i say that out loud??

Comment

• Troy
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

What do I think about what?

Comment

• ALinChainz
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Fantasy Football

Originally posted by Troy
              What do I think about what?
              He was just mentioning that you and a few other regulars here being into fantasy sports.

Comment

• JOE THUNDER, LP

the great JOE THUNDER (he does it all)

Al, you and your boyfriend are a couple of air heads. Roethlingser or whatever the fuck his name is will be the #1 pick. Manning's too much of a pussy just like his brother and can't win the big game just like his brother. Manning will go to Arizona. That way green can cover up some of his incompetancy and have manning call all the plays and coach the offense. manning is smart, just too much of a faggot like yourself to win the big one. Any more questions air heads?? T.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Like you know anything. You were far below even 50% on picking NFL games this year, and when you got them wrong, you would just ignore what you posted and claim you got it right, or change your pick after the game started or after it was over. Making up shit isn't going to work here loser, and posting under other people's names won't either.

I'd say put your money where your mouth is, but we know it's already busy.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Okay...

anyone who takes Manning...or that kid from Miami (OH) are taking them to high...

they should be mid rounders at best...

I like Hall...and hoping that Pittsburgh takes a long look at him if they don't pick up Bailey...or another corner...

man...Bailey would be sweet...

if they slap the Franchise tag on him...he'll end up in Washington...
                    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• ALinChainz
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

I would almost guarantee that Bailey gets the franchise tag. A lot of things could change now that Gibbs is back. Most think he's going to restore the Skins to their former glory and want to be there when he does it.

In Detroit, we had some remote hopes too, that having his brother Boss might persuade the Lions to take a shot. We do have the #6, and I wouldn't object to them using it to try and get Champ and that would give the Skins 2 consecutive draft picks at #5 & #6.

Comment

• DLR7884
                        ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Bailey will resign. Lavar Arrington will make sure of it.

DLR7884
                        I guarantee it.
                        Originally Posted by WARF:
                        DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• DLR7884
                          ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Whoops! I meant re-sign.

DLR7884
                          Duh.
                          Originally Posted by WARF:
                          DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Troy
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

What the hell does "franchise tag" mean? I read all about it and still can't figure it out.

Is it so the team can lock a player in at a certain pay range so they don't take a cap hit?

How many players on a team can have that tag?

Does it make it harder for other teams to aquire them via free agancy/trade?

Comment

• ALinChainz
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

The most complete definition of the term I know is found here:

Ask the Commish.Com NFL Free Agency 101. We provide customized player rankings, cheatsheets, projections, forums, blogs fantasy points allowed and Sit or Start analysis.

Comment

• Troy
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

Thanks! Very informative.

Comment

Working...