Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fairwrning
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

package deal eh??....i have some interest in Wilson...what else ya thinkin?...and stay away from my pitchers unless its Radke or Zambrano

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

I need pitchers...but I don't want bums...

You know what you want...make me an offer...but if Zambrano and Radke are in the mix...save you energy now...I'll say no...

You know Dunn's available...and whichever catcher that you want...but I'm not going to give up 20 dingers...50 rbi's...and a combined .325 average to a couple of hambones like Zambrano and Radke...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Fairwrning
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

hambones..lmao..
        Radke's lookin good tonight, man...

Comment

• Fairwrning
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

i wouldnt throw zambrano on ya ....

Comment

• Fairwrning
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
            [B]I need pitchers...but I don't want bums...

You know what you want...make me an offer....B]
            yeah..arguably my best pitcher

Comment

• Fairwrning
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

cool..im not a head fluffer anymore...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Radke has the consistency of baby shit...lmfao...and is about as consistent...

I need to get myself a freakin' ace man...damn it...but I can't get anybody to give up a 2nd tier guy...

Chripes...I'd even give up Nomar for an arm...and nothin'...of course...someone will probably try to give me Bert Blyleven and Chuck Woolery for him...
                "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

No man...I know you won't give up Garcia...who's pitching out his arse by the way...lmfao...

but...you gotta admit for you...that if the guys you want are on the table...you would be making out like one bad motherfucker in a 2 for 1...

lmfao...actually...now that I think about it...I wouldn't do it...

and I said..."You know what YOU want..."...so offer me something up...it doesn't have to be a pitcher...but it better be respectable...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

all kidding aside Poj..my problem lies in that i honestly think i have a damn fine team...anyone i would want to trade, nobody wants...my weakness is catcher right now...Santiago is decent but not consistent either..

Comment

• Fairwrning
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

that first Garcia offer was tempting...but its hard to make that trade when it would mean benching some one just as good at the position...
                      when he comes off the DL that is...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

that brings up a question....who would be your 1 keeper on your team if you could ONLY have 1.....

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

I think there are a lot of teams that have damn fine teams...I concur...

and I'll be honest...

there really isn't anyone on my team that isn't available for a fair deal...

problem is...I can't get a fair deal...

One thing I know about leagues like the one we have is this...to win it...you've got to step out...or wait for injuries to drop you to the bottom because it's so close...

what's going to happen is...nobody's going to chance trading the wrong guy...which means nobody's going to get the right guy in a deal that will put them ahead of the pack...

I loved the deal that was made...gave up players that pained each...but may improve them...

which is fine...

lmfao...

just pisses me off that I can't make a deal...

Dunn's leading my team in dingers...painful to lose...because my other 1st baseman blow chunks...

Wilson could kill me if I get rid of him...but I think LeCroy will be better in the long run...

I need an arm...and would give up 2 guys that potentially could decimate my team by losing...but I need to get a need...and take a chance...

or stand middling by and watch me go 6-6 every week...which will bore me out beyond belief...I'd rather get my ass kicked every week...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Don't forget about the utility spot bro...and it would open up a trade candidate...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

LMFAO...and I'd trade you back for him too...or Sexson...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

well..very soon i may say fuck it and roll the dice....jus not yet..if it aint broke........

Comment

Working...