Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fairwrning
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

yeah..and whats with those fuckers last night...that was some crazy shit...i feel like ive been placed in a fuckin cult....

Comment

• ALinChainz
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by fairwrning
      yeah..and whats with those fuckers last night...that was some crazy shit...i feel like ive been placed in a fuckin cult....

I say we blow the bastards up.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

I don't know what to tell you bro...

my relievers get a win...it means they give up runs...and I lose the ERA anyways...

lol...it's gonna be a fun night...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

I'll be watching for those fuckers tonight...

I've got some shit to pull if they do show up...outside of the site to make their lives incredibly interesting from whichever computer they are using...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Troy
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Uh oh... I must've missed something juicy

Comment

• Troy
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

I'm actually suprised at my early effort in this league. I never thought I'd actually read up on baseball players!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Yeah Troy...like we would expect anything less from you bro...even if it's just to pass me in our annual rivalry...as I tried to pass you...

Comment

• Troy
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

I'm not sure but I think I could use another good pitcher or do you think I'm as good as I can be right now?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

I'll take a look Troy...I know in the past...I've thought your team looked damn solid though...I'll check it out...It really will depend which way you want to go...

Comment

• Troy
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Cool... I'm not itching to make a deal, I'm really just curious. If I do deal I don't want to look liie a total retard!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

lol...I'll take a look in a few minutes...love this draft shit though bro...love it...

Comment

• redblkwht
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                          lol...I'll take a look in a few minutes...love this draft shit though bro...love it...
                          I dont blame ya, gotta be excited the steelers got a great Qb. good move maddux aint the answer.
                          BTW i could never play for the Giants, why not the Raiders?
                          i think that mannings old man doesnt like shotty's O scheme..
                          IMO-

EUAS

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

I think Manning's old man...is a fucking prick...

they should all be stoned...

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2004

Dudes, WeRFamulee is freagin' tough ... he won again last night ...

Broken down n' dirty dressed in rags ...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Eyes
                                Dudes, WeRFamulee is freagin' tough ... he won again last night ...

If I may quote our Leader;

"We're just gettin' started here !!!!"

Tryin' to make a deal with that prick Poj, but he's being a stubborn bitch like always...
                                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...