Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ALinChainz
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Just got a call from home that we have a power outage in our neighborhood. Supposed to be back on by 11pm EST, so hopefully it will be.

Hate to miss out on a rip roarin' trade !

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

i doubt you'll miss anything...you never do...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• ALinChainz
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
        i doubt you'll miss anything...you never do...
        lol ... not sure how to take that.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

It wasn't a rip...I don't think...

My team just isn't getting it done...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• redblkwht
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

FIRE SALE ANYONE?????

EUAS

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

If you don't like the fucking deal...do it through the site....

Comment

• redblkwht
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

every fucking year someone hands you over a guy, look at the ranks
                of the trade.
                heres lou not wanting to trade for shit then hands over gagne for
                larry & shemp..wtf.
                Last edited by redblkwht; 06-25-2004, 12:24 AM.

EUAS

Comment

• redblkwht
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

more power to ya, i just dont get lou getting green beans for steak.
                  guy sits on 3 1st baseman & not willing to deal early on
                  now has a pitching fire sale..
                  hats off to you, but same ole shit..
                  nice job lou.

EUAS

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Like I said...if you don't fucking like it...click that you don't like it...

THE ONLY reason why I even tried to deal with Lou was because he was the only dude online tonight...

and yeah...look at the rankings...

Gagne...11 last month...Takatsu...42...Webb...176...not great...but better than nearly all his pitchers...

I have no problem cutting this deal...and not doing it...no problem at all...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Ahhh...RBW...fuck it...

you know what...

I can hand you your ass with...or without Gagne...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

There you go...you can put the violin down...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

That shit fucking pisses me off (try that...three swear words in a row)...but it's fine...

I shouldn't have cancelled that deal...I should have let it fly through until I got some vetoes...

but fuck it...I'll do it to prove a fucking point...

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
                            Veteran
                            • Jan 2004

Was womdering what the fook was going on ...

I woulda vetoed it too ... if that counts any ...
                            Broken down n' dirty dressed in rags ...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

I saw it vetoed this morning...

Quite honestly, I'd have vetoed it also, that was quite onesided....

But at the same time, if both parties agree to the trade, irregardless of intentions, that's their business...

I really hope this league doesn't go the firesale route though... This league is the most evenly matched one that I have been in....

I agree with Poj though, if you don't like it, just vote to veto....
                              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ALinChainz
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

I'd do it the way it was designed.

If a trade comes up that owners don't like, veto it. Some owners may or may not catch it, or might like VA said, allow it to go because both parties agreed.

I'll be honest and say that I don't think there is anything sinister going on and that this league has been active and on top of things.

Let trades go through the process, if it goes through, it goes through. If it's vetoed, obviously it won't. Fair is fair that way and there shouldn't be any guessing.

Comment

Working...