Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Some great trades the past couple of days...

just a reminder...the trade deadline is August 15th I think...

a ways off...but something to keep in mind...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

My offense isn't playing well right now...

I need to shake it up a bit...

Eyes...I don't think I'm going to pull off that deal...give me one more day to think about it...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Jesus Christ...Va...you're ERA is under fucking 1...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
          Jesus Christ...Va...you're ERA is under fucking 1...
          And that's not counting tonight....

Washburn = 4-hit complete game shutout

Ishii = 7-0 in the 4th inning vs. Arizona....

I fucked up benching Andruw Jones instead of Delgado coming off of the DL....

Delgado goes 0-5, Jones 4-4 with 5 RBI's....
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ALinChainz
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

I hate it when that happens.

And I do it a lot.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

I'm getting my damn ass killed...lmfao...I know I'm up 6-5...but that's about to change...

figure leadarm Washburn gives his one good performance of the year against me...what a fuckhead...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Nine or ten games tonight where the winning club scored in double figures.

Lots of run scoring tonight.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

And I got none of that shit...well...a little bit...

but I'm betting Va kicked my ass tonight...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

What do you need Al...I'm feelin' tradey...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

2 complete game shutouts from a couple of fucking hacks...

jesus christ...you shit flowers...

Comment

• redblkwht
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

looking at all these stats for the guys & roids was evident compared to
                        2003, im overwhelmed when you compare some legit players.
                        unfuckingreal, 1 word..lol

EUAS

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

wouldn't that be three words?

I don't know...I'm sure roids are still rampant...have to be...but I agree...the numbers have dropped a bit...

of course...the season is young...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Troy is starting to pull away from me offensively..dammitt..Andruw Jones went 4-4 with 5 rbi's?? hmmmmmm..

To answer your question Va....i traded Bay because he hasnt been playing lately..of course, now that he is off my roster, hes sure to explode

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by fairwrning
                              Troy is starting to pull away from me offensively..dammitt..Andruw Jones went 4-4 with 5 rbi's?? hmmmmmm..

To answer your question Va....i traded Bay because he hasnt been playing lately..of course, now that he is off my roster, hes sure to explode
                              Yeah, it never ends....

As soon as I trade someone, they go off.... [ See Helton, Todd... ]... And Wilson is down around .280 now... Fucker.....

In reference to Bay, his shoulder still gets a little sore from the surgery in the spring... He'll play this weekend vs. the Expos in San Juan...

That should be a great series for the fans in the Clemente homeland... Lots of things planned there..... I traveled through San Juan, and Carolina specificially where Clemente is from, and you see huge murals of him all over the place....
                              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

LMFAO...

Bay's going to have a great career...no doubt...a bit erratic right now...and if he gets through the sophomore slump next year...oughta be a good player for a long time...

...lmfao...for someone other than the Pirates...

Comment

Working...