Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Hey WARF...what e-mail are you using these days...

I've got you at the old womb....@aol.com...

still the same...or something different...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

This is a solid league...from top to bottom...

DLoc must be going through from shit...because if he wasn't...he'd be rockin' and rollin' as well...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• ALinChainz
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

WARF ... sent an offer to you.

a 2 for 1 ... counter if you like, or I'll probably throw the same deal at ... someone else ...

for someone else ...

he he he he he he ... Dealin' Evilly

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

WARF...deal in to you bro...

just a start...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

I pushed those deals through today...didn't make sense to not do it...both were good deals...and wouldn't be affected by the Break...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Al...you sneaky bastard...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Im thinking one last little tweak if I can do it .. got a little surplus in the OF ...

Depending on Herges to hold off the Ginats on thinking they need to trade for a closer.

Mesa, Urbina are a couple that come to mind, but Herges could keep the job by performing, I am hoping.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Well...I like Herges...but just when you think he's got it locked down...he blows up...

but I don't see Mesa or Urbina coming in there as closers per se...maybe spot close and set up...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

I still am of the mindset not to trade...will still go after deals though...lmfao...

have one on the table from RBW...don't think I'm going to do it...

have a couple out there as well...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Damn, thought WARF was still here ...

Should've PMd him.

The waiting is ... the hardest part.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Yeah...he's disappeared again...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Yeah ... you're probably thinking ....

"take that ... "

Probably after the same player ... we are ...

I may cancel mine ... out of good sportsmanship.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

PM me your deal...and I'll PM you mine...and we'll see...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Screw the cancel shit...let the best deal win bro...

I don't know if you know who I'm going at or not...it may work out for the both of us if we're NOT going after the same player...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

damn Troy..Day really fucked you over bro.it would have went your way otherwise..but ill take it i need it.

glad to have the short week against Derelicts this week..freakin Damon is unconscious...

Comment

Working...