Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • redblkwht
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

56-48 stanford over USC 3rd overtime..what a week in sports!

EUAS

Comment

• redblkwht
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
      The dream scenario for tOSU...they run the table....while MichiWhore beats Nebraska the week be4 the Ohio state game...for a back2back scenario...
      Id love this scenario!

EUAS

Comment

• redblkwht
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Stanford wins YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS so much for the barkley comparisons! fuck chuckles is better than him!!

EUAS

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Andrew Luck talks like he has a mouthful of shit...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• redblkwht
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Andrew Luck talks like he has a mouthful of shit...
            mashed potatoes, (sp) we had a guy that talked like him in HS, we used to have
            alot of fun with that!! great win though.

EUAS

Comment

• High Life Man
              Commando
              • Jan 2004

Fuck u Wisconsin....peace...love...joy....
              Jerk!

Where to begin...poor coaching, poor defense, poor special teams.

Comment

• twonabomber
                formerly F A T
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Man...who in the fuck would want to take over Penn State if they clean house...because of a sexual assault case...
                Urban Meyer.

i've read a rumor on another site that says talk around town is that Meyer has bought a house in the area.
                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Originally posted by twonabomber
                  Urban Meyer.

i've read a rumor on another site that says talk around town is that Meyer has bought a house in the area.
                  You mean...like the rumor that he bought a house in Columbus?
                  "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• twonabomber
                    formerly F A T
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

You mean...like the rumor that he bought a house in Columbus?
                    exactly like that one!
                    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

I'd say it's about 80-20 right now that Urban Meyer IS going to be coaching the Buckeyes next season...regardless of what the NCAA does to Ohio State. It's a fairly common belief that the NCAA is going to spare the Buckeyes of missing bowls, while taking away scholarships...

If that's the case, expect an announcement of Meyer's signing sometime in the first or second week of December, followed by a major hire at OC (rumor has it that the current LSU OC is already lined up)...

Meyer's going to try and bring some of that SEC bullshit to Columbus...

Comment

• twonabomber
                        formerly F A T
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

a local (as in Ashtabula, Meyer's hometown) sports radio guy posted a pic on his FB page of Meyer doing the O-H-I-O with three servicemen. says "Just got this text from Urban....................Do you think he is trying to tell me something????"

not a very big pic...
                        Attached Files

Comment

• High Life Man
                          Commando
                          • Jan 2004

This never gets old:

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by twonabomber
                            a local (as in Ashtabula, Meyer's hometown) sports radio guy posted a pic on his FB page of Meyer doing the O-H-I-O with three servicemen. says "Just got this text from Urban....................Do you think he is trying to tell me something????"

not a very big pic...
                            I would say it's just because he's from Ohio...but with that State banner behind him...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by High Life Man
                              This never gets old:

Yo HLM...who would Wisconsin have started at QB if they didn't get Wilson?

Comment

• High Life Man
                                Commando
                                • Jan 2004

Yo HLM...who would Wisconsin have started at QB if they didn't get Wilson?
                                Either Phillips or Budmayr. I have a feeling it would have been brutal.

Comment

Working...