Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

LaQuinton Ross makes his debut last night against Miami (OH). This kid may turn out to be their best youngster...he's a 6'8" gunner, and will be their "Dieber" of 2011/2012. This kid can shoot, and penetrate, and if Matta gets him motivated to play defense, he could be their most pro-ready player at the end of it all. He's basically a 6'8" guard, and can attack the basket, making it look easy. But his biggest asset? That outside shot.

Ohio State just got better...and deeper...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• High Life Man
      Commando
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
      They pull in 64 million a year...64 fucking million...
      Exactly why they got a 'light' punishment.

Of course I stuck my nose into this thread to stir the pot.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

light punishment...like I said...tell me it's "light" punishment when it's YOUR team...

Any school that loses scholarships and a year off from bowl games for fucking tattoos is hardly receiving a light punishment...like I said...

utter bullshit...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• damngoodtimes
          Sniper
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
          Yo...DGT...I'm going as well...

We'll have to meet up. It's been a bit of time since the Roth show...but we'll figure something out. If you get this prior to the game...shoot me a PM, and I'll send you my number...
          I just read this one, poj. Check your PM's.

Go Bucks!
          David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
          — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Fucking Indiana...

Fucking idiot refs...

Can't wait to beat them by 30 in Columbus...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Thank god this fucking season is over already...

Time to wipe our hands of that fucking Terrelle Pryor class...and get fucking going...

I'm so fucking sick of that gawd-awful Jim Bollman offense...can't wait for Meyer and Herman to unleash the hounds...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Here's Herman...and his thoughts on coaching...

<object width="480" height="301" id="embed" classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000"><param name="movie" value="http://www.cyclones.com/mediaPortal/embed.swf" /><param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="flashVars" value="catid=907&id=766046&img=http://image.cdnllnwnl.xosnetwork.com/pics31/640/AT/ATILBTGQAAIXHEH.20100804204404.jpg&server=http://www.cyclones.com/XML/titanv3/&pageurl=http://www.cyclones.com/mediaPortal/&jtv=10700&skin=10700&gaa=UA-8528549-3&sitename=jtvs.10700.iowastatecyclones&nlwa=htt p://track1.neulion.com/jtvsp/10700/" /><embed name="embed" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer" src="http://www.cyclones.com/mediaPortal/embed.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="301" quality="high" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" flashVars="catid=907&id=766046&img=http://image.cdnllnwnl.xosnetwork.com/pics31/640/AT/ATILBTGQAAIXHEH.20100804204404.jpg&server=http://www.cyclones.com/XML/titanv3/&pageurl=http://www.cyclones.com/mediaPortal/&jtv=10700&skin=10700&gaa=UA-8528549-3&sitename=jtvs.10700.iowastatecyclones&nlwa=htt p://track1.neulion.com/jtvsp/10700/"></embed></object>

Comment

• damngoodtimes
                  Sniper
                  • Jan 2004

good win for the hoops team today. I'm liking the fact that they've actually got some real players on the bench this year. Hopefully, Thad will use them in March.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

They've lost three games that have been refereed like shit...ugly fucking games...

Pisses me right off...

I'll be honest...I'm not pleased with how Matta's coached this year. He has a bunch of studs on the bench that barely play...

GET THEM IN THE FUCKING GAME!!!

Comment

• damngoodtimes
                      Sniper
                      • Jan 2004

well, that was certainly an improved effort yesterday!

LENZELLE SMITH, JR!!!

Comment

• damngoodtimes
                        Sniper
                        • Jan 2004

it's always fun to beat Michigan!!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

cornerback Armani Reeves signs with the Buckeyes tonight...another get for Urban...and another de-commit from Penn State...

Meyer has just decimated the Big Ten. Chripes, had he signed with the Buckeyes any earlier...he may have 75 recruits right now.

As it stands, the Buckeyes are sitting at 24 recruits (may actually be 23 with one of the 24 having grade issues), and top ten in the country Stefon Diggs was sitting with Urban today at the Schott while tOSU jackhammered Michiwhore, as was 4* Kyle Dodson. Dodson supposedly made up his mind yesterday, and told all the schools where he would be attending.

Then he shows up today with Urban...hmmm...you figure it out.

Dodson will role with the Bucks...I say they got two more top 50's and Dodson when it's all said and done...and they have a shot at the #1 slot in the prospect rankings...wow...what a switch...

Comment

• damngoodtimes
                            Sniper
                            • Jan 2004

damn, pojo, you got me all fired up for the fall when the Bucks can get back on the field and win the....

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by damngoodtimes
                              damn, pojo, you got me all fired up for the fall when the Bucks can get back on the field and win the....
                              Nah...but it'll be nice when they run the fucking table...and we get to watch some pretender "win" the BIG TEN next year...nothing like a pretender...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Yo Dale...DickRod could never recruit like this...in a million fucking years...still chuckling a bit at the comparison...

tOSU will run a hybrid spread...they'll still run out of some pro sets...

Comment

Working...