• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Yeah...but let's face it...

it doesn't mean a thing...

two old foes playing a meaningless game.

It probably had a lot more meaning for Penn State at this point...but Ohio State would love to go undefeated and send a suck it to the NCAA...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• hideyoursheep
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
      The Big 10 is a joke right now...
      The Buckeyes ARE the B1G right now. With Nebraska and Wisconsin trying to catch up.

The SEC is the REAL joke.

Auburn couldn't beat eggs with a blender, and they won a NC not long ago??
      Arkansas fell the fuck apart.
      UF can't score 20 points.
      Tennessee is fucked.
      A mid-level Big 12 team just pushed Alabama's shit in.
      South Carolina continues to give false hope.
      Half of that conferences' coaches will be unemployed by the end of the season.
      And in other news, Kentucky is still the asshole of the conference...football-wise.

Vanderbilt backed out of tOSU's 2013 schedule because of what they said would "cause a conflict in their conference schedule". That's a spineless way to say "that would cause a team from farther south than Knoxville to travel North later than mid-October." Fucking cunts.

Just look at their schedule this week. It's horseshit!

Name one other conference in NCAA football that schedules FCS teams THIS LATE in the season, and plays them all at home. To avoid playing in Lexington in November, these fucking cowards schedule FCS teams, Vandy, and Tennessee for UK late in the season, because those pussies from down South don't want to drop a conference game while they're ranked to UK, Vandy, or or Tenn. because their vagina's got chilly, like LSU did in 07.

I cant WAIT. for the plus-one!

If there is one conference that drags it's feet on where those games should be played, you can bet your ass it will be the SEC.

I'm tired of watching those cocksuckers artificially inflate their "conference" to lock down Bowl games that are damn near home games.

Most of it is shit, the mid-level teams are so-so, and the only 3 out of the 14 that deserve a top 10 ranking are Alabama, LSU and TAMU. The rest provide the air beneath their wings.

And the entire illusion began right after Ted Ginn's Kickoff return.

Fuck. The. SEC.

I hope the playoffs bring those slack-jaws to The Horseshoe in December!!

Then you will know that it has been an illusion.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2007

11-0

Fuck Michigan.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
          11-0

Fuck Michigan.
          12-0

Who was that you mentioned?
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Part-Time coach 1

Mourning the loss of Hostess coach...1/2...if you can count last season as an official anything...

Get used to it tsun...done...

and THIS WAS A REBUILD YEAR...

Perhaps Urban can take more time off next year...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Rumor ha the Big 10 going to 20 teams by 2015...

should be interesting to see who else they bring in...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Besides Maryland and Rutgers ??
                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• High Life Man
                  Commando
                  • Jan 2004

ND, UNC, GT....and I wouldn't be surprised to see Texas get into the fold.

Comment

• Little Texan
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                    Rumor ha the Big 10 going to 20 teams by 2015...

should be interesting to see who else they bring in...
                    Surely they won't still call it the Big 10 if they do expand to that many teams? It's getting ridiculous as it is right now with 12 teams.

Comment

• Von Halen
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

And WolverQueen fan thought Urban Meyer was all pomp and circumstance!

3rd most FRESHMAN in the Nation, playing? Probation? No chance for a Bowl?

No problem!

Great hire with Choke, WolverQueen fan!!!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                        Besides Maryland and Rutgers ??

Yep..and I believe that the candidates will come from the following schools:

and in no particular order:

North Carolina
                        Kansas
                        Missouri
                        Connecticut
                        Pitt
                        Syracuse
                        Iowa State
                        Boston College
                        Texas
                        Notre Dame

If I were a betting man, I'd say that the Big 10 would like to annihilate the ACC, and in doing so...force Notre Dame's hand...

I could see a scenario in which the Big 10 goes hard and heavy after some ACC teams hoping to tilt UNC...which would in tune...decimate the league...

Right now...Notre Dame says no...but every time they lose revenue hogs like Rutgers and Maryland and replaces with a local Louisville, they become less solvent in the big picture...

football is king, and as far as revenue goes...nothing comes close to touching the Big 10 in revenue...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Gareon Conley decommitted from Michigan last Tuesday, and Ohio State is believed to be in the driver's seat...but there's a long way to go here...

I love the fact that he said fuck you to Michigan (now watch...they'll get him back....)

Ad...Ohio State...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

James Quick almost declared for Ohio State this past week, but will take a quick look at Louisville and Oregon in December and January...

He'll declare for the Bucks on signing day...unless they get someone better...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Goodbye That State Up North...

HELLO COLUMBUS..

Let the blood-letting begin...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by fourthcoming
                                Notre Dame will always remain independent. If they EVER join a conference I will be extremely shocked........the football team that is.
                                Fuck Notre Dame...

Comment

Working...