X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chefcraig
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
    To their credit though, the U were able to get it done on the field with several different coaches over the years. It was their on-field demeanor that rubbed me the wrong way...unsporting. It was only a matter of time that it followed them off the field, and being in that area of south Fla., with that many "distractions", it could have been worse.
    Ironically, it was that on-field demeanor that led to the program being cleaned up in the last 5 years.

It will be interesting to see what Al Golden does. This team goes back and forth every few years, based upon whatever the athletic director's coin flip decides: A competitive team with zero discipline (the thugs), or a low scoring, non-achieving roster with zero arrests. There is no in between.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• TFM_Dale
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2009

fuck you sweater vest, go rot somewhere you shady asshole.

Comment

• Unchainme
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
        fuck you sweater vest, go rot somewhere you shady asshole.
        hey, when was the last time you beat the bucks? 03 was it? ...1903 that is.
        Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Unchainme
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2005

2001 Michigan 20 Ohio State 26 Ann Arbor
          2002 Michigan 9 Ohio State 14 Columbus
          2004 Michigan 21 Ohio State 37 Columbus
          2005 Michigan 21 Ohio State 25 Ann Arbor
          2006 Michigan 39 Ohio State 42 Columbus
          2007 Michigan 3 Ohio State 14 Ann Arbor
          2008 Michigan 7 Ohio State 42 Columbus
          2009 Michigan 10 Ohio State 21 Ann Arbor
          2010 Michigan 7 Ohio State 37 Columbus

Comment

• TFM_Dale
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2009

Who leads the all time series? Remember the Cooper years? Michigan owned the Suckeyes so bad they hired a shady coach and are in line for some pretty nasty sanctions. If you call that winning so be it, we still have the overall lead

Comment

• TFM_Dale
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2009

And really, check the history of the rivalry, the Suckeyes don't even hold the longest win streak in the series.

Comment

• Unchainme
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2005

Who leads the all time series? Remember the Cooper years? Michigan owned the Suckeyes so bad they hired a shady coach and are in line for some pretty nasty sanctions. If you call that winning so be it, we still have the overall lead
                Michigan then hired a just as shady coach and still couldn't do a thing against the Bucks .

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Unchainme
                  Michigan then hired a just as shady coach and still couldn't do a thing against the Bucks .
                  Really? Practice gate is the same as this? At least you are backing your statements up with facts
                  Enjoy the sanctions.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2009

Double post, the forum hates me
                    Last edited by TFM_Dale; 05-30-2011, 08:22 PM. Reason: The usual

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2009

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...&sct=hp_t11_a2 this is a good read, would post the story but using my iPad so just the link is easier lol

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2007

Really? Practice gate is the same as this?
                        No, practice gate is worse. That's something YOUR coach did KNOWING it was an NCAA violation.

Just because reporters start throwing words like "cheating", "recieiving money" and "ineligible" into a story about a few knuckleheads trading jerseys and jewlery that belonged to them for some ink, doesn't mean tOSU was "cheating". MiSHITgan was cheating. Ohio State had a few players that broke NCAA rules on their own, and Tressel is taking the bullet. That's it.

If I send an email to RichRod saying that Shoestrings robbed a bank, does that mean RichRod "knows"? Fuck no, it doesn't..not until some hard evidence is presented to back it up. Tressel didn't have any evidence until the memorabilia was confiscated from the tattoo shop owners' home.

He gets an email in April, probably asked the students in question about it, and they say, "no, coach, not me". Then they find the jerseys and shit months later, and because it WAS true, he "knew". WTF??

It's bullshit. He's a fucking football coach, not Sherlock fucking Holmes!

Whenever the press decides to do a story on this, they leave out important details like the ones I just laid out, because they WANT someone to burn at the stake. And for that, I have to thank Terelle Pryor and the rest of the assholes that couldn't live another day without a tattoo, for making this possible.

Enjoy the sanctions.
                        Enjoy your decade-long view of the Big 10 from the bottom of the pile.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2007

The Wolverqueens haven't won 7 in-a-row against tOSU since 1909. The Buckeyes are currently on 7 and counting. Live in the now. Games that were played before your Great-Grandfather was born are the only thing you freaks have to hang your hat on now?

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2007

Who made that illiterate fuck a moderator?

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2009

Cooper wasn't 1907 and we owned the Suckeyes then, the sweater vest has had cover ups and shady dealings at every coaching stop, just look it up before rambling on some more. All you are hanging your hat on is seasons that could be wiped out by NCAA sanctions. I'll ignore the illiterate fuck remark, if you want to have a conversation that is based in reality and facts I'll be more then happy to join you. If you want to call names comb your local high school and find a taker there.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2007

Cooper wasn't 1907 and we owned the Suckeyes then, the sweater vest has had cover ups and shady dealings at every coaching stop, just look it up before rambling on some more. All you are hanging your hat on is seasons that could be wiped out by NCAA sanctions. I'll ignore the illiterate fuck remark, if you want to have a conversation that is based in reality and facts I'll be more then happy to join you. If you want to call names comb your local high school and find a taker there.
                                Mishitgan NRVER won 7 in a row after 1909. Period. Cooper or not.

Okay then...you want to talk about reality and facts?? Show us some! You haven't got any! All you've done is put the dick all over this thread with the typical Mishitgan bitterness. You haven't added a goddamed thing to this thread, which by the way, is about tOSU, not about how much YOU hate them! If the only purpose of you posting in it is to stir shit up, you've succeeded. Good for you. Don't tell me I have to provide you with facts when I already have.

YOU on the other hand, have not. And as a fucking mod, you should know better.

And I could give a fuck less about what "remark" you chosse to "ignore". You're a fuckin' troll-bag with down syndrome. How many times are you going to misspell "to" as in "I want some to"

Dumbass..

Now share some of those "facts".. I'm waiting...

Comment

Working...