• Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

45-24...

OSU rolls...

they are gonna run the table...

NWestern a week before Michigan troubles me though...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
      Veteran
      • Apr 2004

Hey, thanks for beating my Gophers in Minneapolis last week. It was a great first half anyway...the dome was crazy loud with both fans.
      http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
      Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
      Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

When it was 17 all...I left...lmfao...

just couldn't stand watching that shit...

Gophs always seem to be close...real close...

Mason (from OSU by the way) puts together good teams...but never good enough...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• redblkwht
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Nice game, hope they continue rolling along the way they should
          on paper..

EUAS

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Next week is a HUGE test...

and Michigan is playing like a top 10 team...

I'm hoping for 2-0...but will be happy with beating Michigan...

we ain't getting the title...so who cares about the bowl...

just beat Michigan...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

OSU HOOPS SIGN ODEN...

Oden officially bound for Ohio State as signing period begins
              Nov. 9, 2005
              CBS SportsLine.com wire reports

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Ohio State coach Thad Matta expressed relief on Wednesday that he had gotten letters of intent from 7-footer Greg Oden and one of the best recruiting classes in school history.

Advertisement

"Any time you have national letters of intent come in, you're always nervous that the fax machine may be broken or anything along those lines," Matta said Wednesday, the first day high school seniors were allowed to sign with colleges. "This signing today is unique because I think we've got every position filled. There aren't many times in college basketball you have that opportunity."

The centerpiece of the five-man 2006-07 recruiting class is Oden, who averaged 20 points and 9.6 rebounds a game last season as a junior at Indianapolis Lawrence North High School. Oden was considered a shoo-in to jump to the NBA directly out of high school before the league changed its minimum age rule last summer. Players now must be at least 19 or out of high school for one year before they can play in the NBA.

"I think the thing that Greg is going to bring is a defensive presence. He's one of the best shot-blockers I've ever seen," Matta said. "His ability to finish around the basket is very good as well. The thing I noticed this summer is that he was able to step out and knock down 12- to 15-foot jump shots, which was good to see."

Oden, who led Indianapolis Lawrence North to the last two Class 4A state championships, was selected as the national player of the year by several publications.

"He has a chance to be special," Matta said. "But it all starts with the humility he carries for 17 years old."

Joining Oden is Indianapolis Lawrence North teammate Mike Conley, a 6-1 guard who averaged 10.7 points and 5.0 assists last season. He is the son of former Olympic triple-jump champion Mike Conley, who was a track star at Arkansas before winning a silver medal at the 1984 Olympics and a gold in 1992.

"The first time I called their house, I didn't know whether to talk to him about his son or ask for an autograph," Matta said.

Rounding out the recruiting class are 6-4 Daequan Cook and 6-6 David Lighty, both from Ohio, along with 6-9 Othello Hunter, who played last year at Hillsborough Community College.

"They all fit in," Matta said. "They're all great kids and they all have great character."

Other prominent signings:

Michigan signed 6-8 DeShawn Sims and 6-4 K'len Morris, Class A All-State players in Michigan last season.

Texas signed five players, including swingman Kevin Durant, who averaged 19.6 points and 8.8 rebounds as a junior last season at Oak Hill Academy in Virginia.

Michigan State signed 7-foot Tom Herzog and 6-6 Isaiah Dahlman, who led his team to back-to-back Class 2A Minnesota state championships, averaging 28.2 points, 5.3 rebounds and 3.0 assists as a junior.

Notre Dame signed 5-10 Tory Jackson, who averaged 30 points, eight rebounds, six assists and three steals for Buena Vista High School in Michigan.

Nevada signed 6-11 JaVale McGee, the son of former WNBA star Pam McGee.

Kentucky signed four players, including 6-2 Michael Porter, who attends Modesto Christian High School, where former Wildcats standout Chuck Hayes played.

Arizona signed three players, including 5-10 Nic Wise, who led Kingwood to the Texas Class 5A state championship last season as junior. He verbally committed to the Wildcats as a high school freshman.

UCLA signed 6-8 James Keefe, who averaging 17 points, 12.3 rebounds and 3.7 blocks as a junior in leading Santa Margarita Catholic to a second straight CIF Southern Section Division III-AA Championship.

Georgia Tech signed four players, including 6-4 Javaris Crittenton, who is considered a point guard good enough to continue the Yellow Jackets' tradition of Mark Price, Kenny Anderson, Stephon Marbury and Jarrett Jack.

Washington signed four players, including 6-11 Spencer Hawes, the nephew of former Washington and 10-year NBA forward Steve Hawes.
              AP NEWS
              The Associated Press News Service

Copyright 2004-2005, The Associated Press, All Rights Reserved

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Ohio State tied early...7-7 with Northwestern...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Holmes AND Ginn Jr. both returning punts at the same time...

Holmes with a huge return...

Antonio Pittman...OSU's starting RB is out...

Maurice Wells into the starting lineup...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

OSU...

3rd and 14...

big 1st down early...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Big Time drive by Ohio State...

Troy looked fucking bigtime...

Bobby Carpenter is out...I wonder if Animal's kid from the Road Warriors is his back up...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

3rd and 6 for Michigan..7 minutes left in the first quarter...OSU up 6-0....

First Down Michigan...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

That was a good pass by Henne...

pass to Hart...

pass midfield for Michigan...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Michigan has 4th and 1 1/2 yards...go for it...throw a shitty pass...

OSU ball...

3rd and 1...would love another score right here...

1st down to Ginn...

Troy Smith is playing like a man...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

another quick hit to Gonzalez...

Michigan can't stop OSU's offense...and they are going to kill this front 8 of Michigan...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Here's another 3rd and 1...with 59 seconds left in the first quarter...

nevermind...it was a first down...

Comment

Working...