ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
    Yo Va eh...

how's it going eh?....

ready for some hockey...eh?

lmfao...

he's going to love that...
    LMFAO, both of you fuckers can pick my puck....

You guys know I'm not that much into college football that I'm gonna watch teams who aren't favorites of mine, especially when I can watch my hockey team play at the same time....

I guess that the Pirates' ineptitude over the last 14 years has made me a bigger Pens fan than I used to be....

Eh ???
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

This is the put away drive right here...

Iowa's D is about to get run over by a freight train...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Wait a second...

Brent just said...

"They are a solid #1...."

media bias?

and...they like to run left...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Can someone tell me why the Iowa Cornfuckers do the Gator deal with their hands?

WTF is that shit?

is a Cornfucker and a Gator the same thing?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

That was fucking awesome...

Gonzalez...

again...

the best receiver on the team...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Can someone tell me why the Iowa Cornfuckers do the Gator deal with their hands?

WTF is that shit?

is a Cornfucker and a Gator the same thing?
              LOL...

I'll tell you what else they need to fucking outlaw....

Stop putting up your four fingers at the start of the 4th quarter....

Irritates the fuck out of me...

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

lmfao...

at least they can count!

I'd have my team hold up another finger...

man...would that be funny as hell...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

OSU is making Iowa look like a bunch of bitches...

the team that beats OSU...is a team that can keep the D on the field...and run the ball..

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Ginn may be faster than Gonzalez...but he's not better than Gonzalez...

of course...as I say that...lmfao...he loses 5 yards on a reverse...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

That's definately a catch...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Now someone help me here...

how in the hell was that not a fucking catch...

he catches it...bounces on the ground...is down...then gets hit...

and drops the ball...

he was clearly all the way down...

HAVE you all ever seen so many shitty calls WITH REVIEW than in college?

it's unreal...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

Lisa Salters is a sexy little thing too...

LOL, what is it with me and sideline reporters...

Doesn't have Suzy beat though....

And nowhere near Lisa Guerrero status...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Did I see Lisa Guerrero on Inside Edition?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Again...Tressel being extremely conservative...dangerous at an away place like this...

momentum with a crowd like this is huge...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

Did I see Lisa Guerrero on Inside Edition?
                                Why yes you did, my good man...

Inside Edition delivers breaking news, entertainment news, videos, photos and more.

Comment

Working...