Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

These are games that John Cooper would lose...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Nope...he's not related...

he has a couple of brothers...but they are both younger...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

lmfao...Joe Paterno started as an assistant at PSU in 1950...and Tressel was born in 1952...

Comment

• Unchainme
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2005

Another Fucking INT for a TD!!!!

FUCK YEAH!
          Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

INT...

TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!

OSU MAKING SOMETHING OUT OF NOTHING NOW...

It's like ending the round with a flurry...

Comment

• Unchainme
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Apr 2005

28-6.
              Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• ALinChainz
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Well, its been fun ... JoPa ought to call timeout and kick Morelli in the gnads ...

Although anyone that thought PSU would win here today had to be high.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

I don't think JoePa could get his leg up that high anymore...especially with the shits...

Comment

• VHdamaco
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Nov 2004

they were doing damn good for 50 minutes of football...

i wouldn't have been that surprised to see PSU pull it off, if that douchebag hadn't jumped offsides on the 1 nor morelli threw two picks that were housed...

anyways, OSU and Iowa sound be a good one next week...
                    Don't FUCK With Greatness...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

The best part of this OSU football team is that they are like bastardized versions of that team in 2002...

THAT team was a ball control, possession team that had a great D...

THIS team is a ball control, possession team that has a D with a bigger potential...

and an O with a more consistent big play ability...

and it appears as though...much like the 2002 team...they can force their luck as well...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Valiant effort by the PSU boys...

Missed opportunties, it may have been a different story....

Those who didn't watch the game, and see the score, will think this game was a blowout....
                        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

To many passes behind the receivers...and 10 feet in front of them...

young QB mistakes cost them the game...

As well as they've ever played at the shoe...

Like I said in another thread...

if the "media darling" approach that was being mentioned here a week or so ago is true...

then it will be portrayed as a blowout...

if not...it will be portrayed as an overrated team...

Now...ESPN and ABC were both portraying it as an overrated team....

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Okay...a few minutes to go...

OSU by 2 TD's...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Iowa gambles and takes the ball first...

looking forward to this game...

Now...after 1 play...they have to "straighten out the clock..."

what the fuck...

See what happens when you are on corn power...fucking Iowa blows...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

OSU's D is a lot better than they are given credit for...

young...but it's getting together...

they can get after a qb...

and 1-2-3 and out...

and here we go...

Comment

Working...