• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

USC over midfield

2nd and 3...2:40 to go in the game...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

1 1/2 minutes left in the game...2nd and 4...USC at the UCLA 18 yard line...

Now...3rd and 4...1:15 seconds left...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

UCLA INTERCEPTION!!!!!!!!

WOW...

DAMN...

and I was looking forward to a national championship game going against USC....

just for the inevitable banter....

bigtime upset...

now it's down to Florida and Michigan...

IF Florida bitch-slaps Arkansas...they'll pass Michigan...I think...

Could it be USC vs. Michigan?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Could my Buckeyes dump MIchisuck and unprecedented twice in the same season?

Comment

• Brett
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Shit happens. Losing to UCLA is disgraceful though.

Banter would have been fun, but just didn't get it done. Man USC must HATE the Rose Bowl now, keep losing games there.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

To me...losing to Michigan is worse than losing ANY bowl game...

National Championship included...

so I get what you mean...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Florida is up 17-7...

they need to open this up...or they aren't going anywhere...

Arkansas INT...

at the Florida 35 yard line...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Looks like an OSU vs. Michigan rematch...

wow...

Comment

• Brett
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Right now, to me the season feels kind of like a let down. Going to the Rose Bowl doesn't mean shit if you don't beat UCLA. I would have been happier with 11-1 and somehow getting shut out of the title game than losing to those fags. So for that I'm bummed. Plus UCLA wasn't any fucking good, at least last year they were 9-1 when we beat them by 50.

Comment

• Brett
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I don't think there is any question it's going to be Michigan/OSU, even if Florida wins this.

But that's so dumb...so now Michigan beats OSU and they are national champs??? It's just dumb.

Comment

• Unchainme
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2005

All Big Ten Title now...I don't care what you say..I HATE Michigan with a passion, But the idea of this sounds really cool..
                        Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Brett
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I still say they need to change the rule that if you don't win your conference you don't play for the title. I bet they'll change that one of these years.

Comment

• Unchainme
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Brett
                            I still say they need to change the rule that if you don't win your conference you don't play for the title. I bet they'll change that one of these years.
                            Agreed. Of course I'm still for a Tourney.

BTW..Brett went to LA over the summer...My god does YUKLA auctually have a nice campus. Went and saw the Rose Bowl too...Was I close to Dave's childhood house or something there?

Comment

• Brett
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Rose Bowl is in Pasadena, so yeah you were close to the birthplace of Van Halen.

Comment

• Unchainme
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Brett
                                Rose Bowl is in Pasadena, so yeah you were close to the birthplace of Van Halen.
                                I saw the Whiskey and The Rainbow too...That was pretty neat, Though they had advertisement for some shitty emo bands, Still it was neat.

So do you think that a Tourney could ever be done?

Comment

Working...