Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • conmee
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Mar 2003

Yep, looks like the Big 10 conference sucks ass, is over-rated, and that's why my Irish aren't prepared late in the season, they think a win against UM/MSU/Purdue/PSU means success... good lord, same whoopin' LSU put on ND and by the same score if memory serves... of course, I'm drunk in Las Vegas right now, but fuck, Florida was impressive... Guess Urban Myth is legit and made a good choice to go to FLA instead of ND... ugh...

Icon.
    An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
    hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• Little Texan
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by conmee
      Guess Urban Myth is legit and made a good choice to go to FLA instead of ND... ugh...

Right now he's looking more like an Urban LEGEND!

Comment

• SA ME WHO
        Roadie
        • Nov 2004

Well, Florida proved they were indeed the real deal last night, but as a big Buckeye fan, I don't know that the entire score can be pinned on Florida's dominance.

While Florida obliterated Ohio State on both sides of the ball, Ohio State did just about everything wrong too. And yes, some of that was because of Florida, some was due to lack of effort, poor coaching, and one big choke job.

I'll admit. I was one of the ones out there who said "OSU will blow U of F out of the water!" and I was way wrong. I'd have eaten my crow right now, but I'm still to sick to keep anything down.

Congrats to the Gator fans!

Comment

• Joe Mannix
          Groupie
          • Oct 2004

Im just wondering if Ted Ginns
          injury during the celebration could have helped OSU's outcome on offense, they sure looked different without him.

Florida came in looking like they knew Ohio's gameplan
          inside & out.

Comment

• BrownSound1
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Mar 2003

I don't think his absence was the cause of 82 total yards of offense. Surely OSU completed passes to other receivers during the course of the season. Smith was running for his life the entire game, and it is just hard to establish a rhythm when that is happening. I was kind of surprised that OSU didn't go back to running the ball after some success on their only offensive scoring drive. It MIGHT have loosened up that Florida defense a bit. I know when Alabama played Florida, we had a lot of success passing on them, and led them into the 4th quarter. Tennessee passed on Florida all day long in their one point loss to them, but couldn't run the ball for shit. Doesn't make sense if OSU was really as good as some people thought...but then maybe they really weren't that good after all. I think if LSU or USC had been in that number two spot you would have had the exact same result.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Oh for fuck's sake...now I'm going to have to listen to Ohio State not being as good as some people thought?

Give me a fucking break...

they lost one fucking game...

after 51 fucking days off...

they looked and played like shit...and got beat by a better team that night...

nothing more...nothing less...

They lost because the Florida front 7 dominated the OSU offensive line...and the OSU D got busted up from being on the fucking field fucking 35 minutes in the first half...or at least it seemed that way...

OSU went fucking 12-0 in the fucking Big 10...and you can talk all your bullshit about how shitty the Big 10 is and...blah...blah...blah...blah...

LSU beat fucking Notre Dame...yeah...there's proof that they are the fucking real deal...tOSU blew out Notre Dame LAST year...and now I have to listen to all this Bullshit...about tOSU after 1 game...but LSU is the REAL Deal...please...

As for Florida...they dominated the game...so there's not much I can say about it. It was over before the 2nd half started...

Why? Well...there's not way I can defend it because Florida won by such a large margin...

I don't even get the 1 night luck draw...

but if I'm going to have to listen to ANYONE talk smack about how good or bad tOSU is based on one fucking game...then you are leaving your football knowledge...right at the fucking foot of a great big shitpile...

As for eating CROW...LET ME KNOW WHEN A FLORIDA FAN COMES AROUND...

Then I'll let you know.

...and the only team that has a right to knocking on the door of Florida for a final game is Boise State...

No...not USC...who beat up on a Michigan team mired in their own puddle of whining and moaning pissing and shitting field...thinking that playing in the Rose Bowl was secondary, and that they were jobbed. I'm glad that coaching staff was exposed after having lost to OSU and in a bowl game...again...

USC impressed the hell out of me...

and Florida and USC HAVE to be ranked 1 and 2 going in to next season...and it was mighty impressive that both won big bowl games in "rebuilding" years...

but don't worry...tOSU will be back sooner than anyone will want them to be...

And don't worry...to all you bastards jumping on the carcass...after not saying dick all year...

I'll take the 12-1 record...the Big 10 title...the defeat of Michigan...the Heisman Trophy...

I'll take all of it...

As for Tressel...he was flat out outcoached by Urban Meyer...

Teddy Ginn being out of that game certainly didn't help...but if you are THAT good...

It shouldn't be 27 points worth...

Urban Meyer is one fucking impressive coach...and if I were a pro team...I'd be pounding the hell out of his doorway...

kinda like Miami pounding on Carroll's door...
              "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Holy fucking Shit...

IF USC OR LSU HAD BEEN IN THE SAME SLOT...YOU WOULD HAVE HAD THE SAME RESULT...

Oh for fuck's sake...
                "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

Poj, you need to stop holding back, and tell everyone your true feelings...

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• BrownSound1
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Mar 2003

LMAO....I knew I'd get him going.

For fuck's sake......

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

And I'm just getting started you carpetbagger hirer...

Comment

• High Life Man
                        Commando
                        • Jan 2004

Great basketball game the other night!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Yo HLM...

what do you think the chances are that the Bucks will be better than the Badgers by the end of the year?

Yeah...

you're right...

a pretty good chance...

Comment

• High Life Man
                            Commando
                            • Jan 2004

Too young.

And the Badgers are too deep.

What are the chances Oden bolts after this year?

Real good.

That fucker is so old, he should be shitting in a diaper.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

There's a lot about this game today...I want to say...

a lot...

some of it utterly fucking ridiculous...

OSU down one with 15 to go...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

OSU now up 1...

3.9 seconds left...

Wisconsin with a timeout...couldn't get the ball out...here we go...

Comment

Working...