X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Pryor has a bad-ass stiff-arm...

so far...that spread option hasn't been working...first time Pryor's gotten open running...

BOOM'S looking good.

You know...this is a no win for tOSU.

If they win...Barkley's a rookie and USC is rebuilding...

IF they lose...well...they are Ohio State...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

When Pryor runs...he refuses to throw the ball away...even if he's five yards behind the line of scrimmage...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Fucking prevent defense....

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Bottom line with the Buckeyes...

This is a USC they should beat the piss out of...no...they are no joke...but a GOOD USC team should take advantage of an obvious weaker defense...

They aren't...

10-10 at the half...a half they more or less controlled...too many mistakes...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Ohio State's defensive line really is penetrating...

That said...USC's offensive play calling is really...really pared down...

Gibson really is owning the USC line...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Safety...another...not-typical USC mistake...

Not easy playing at the shoe...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Ohio State is up 15-10...

Terrelle Pryor...he's good...he makes good plays...but boy...he really tries to make somethin' out of nuthin' when he doesn't have to, and his mistakes tend to be big ones because of it...

Ohio State should have a much bigger lead. They don't because of Pryor...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

Barkley isn't impressing me THAT much...

I think Clausen looked much better than he is...
                  Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Brian Rolle restoring some luster to the #36 linebacker...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Terrelle Pryor is a fucking joke...

Ohio State is a fucking joke...

honestly...

if you can't beat THIS USC team on your home field...

then fuck off...

Terrelle Pryor has no concept...none...

Comment

• damngoodtimes
                        Sniper
                        • Jan 2004

way too many missed opportunities last night.

...two field goals from inside the 5 yard line

...over-fuckin-running a blocked punt

...Pryor getting sacked to push us out of a FG opportunity

...not kicking it anyway from 54 yds out

this is as frustrating a loss as we've seen in all these years. absolutely NO reason to lose this game.

and fuckin' fawning of ESPN over this Barkley kid is nauseating. the only thing he did was not lose the game. Joe McKnight won that game for them last night.

if you had told me yesterday that, through 3.5 qtrs, USC would have mustered one FG drive the whole game, I'd have never believed it.
                        David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
                        — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• damngoodtimes
                          Sniper
                          • Jan 2004

I'm not one of these excuse makers, cause the game should have been won long before this, but how bad did the refs fuck up that grounding penalty last night?

aside from whether it was grounding or not (although he clearly intended to throw it away, there was a receiver in the area who ran an in, rather than an out), the penalty is supposed to be spot of the foul and loss of down (the same as if he took a sack). the official even said as much when making the call.

but then they spot it at the 18 instead of the 27 or 28 where he threw it from, making it 2nd and 28, rather than 2nd and 18. that call effectively ended the game - in a situation where the Bucks only needed about 25 yards in one minute to have a legitimate chance to tie the game.

am I the only one who noticed this? 'cause none of the announcers or post-game commentators said dick - they were too far up Matt "Hand-Off" Barkley's ass to notice.

they should've won the game before that anyway, but I don't get how the refs could mess up a call that badly
                          Last edited by damngoodtimes; 09-13-2009, 08:35 AM. Reason: get rid of gay smilie I didn't want

Comment

• DlocRoth
                            ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Tough L.
                            Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Bottom line...

Terrelle fucking Pryor played like a dog...

tOSU is better than USC this year...and they lost...at home...in a game they should have won...

and Pryor played like garbage...

They need an offensive coordinator...I can't stand Tressel's play-calling...

That offense was about as sloppy as any I've ever fucking seen...just ridiculous...

Comment

• damngoodtimes
                                Sniper
                                • Jan 2004

no question, poj, they gave it away.

way too many false starts, delay of games, missed connections in the passing game.

weird, cause they actually looked pretty sharp on the first two drives, but after that..nothing.

no damn excuse for multiple delay of game penalities...and the kid didn't even seem to have any idea the clock was running down!!

I don't know about Tressel. he is surely getting a big pile of criticism from the faithful today, and he's earned some of it. but I'm not sure that different play calls would have helped when they just weren't executing the plays that they tried to run.

of course, Tress bears some responsibility for the poor execution, too. you also have to give some credit to the opponent. as always, a lot of great athletes on that Trojan defense.

it would be simple to sum the game up in two first half decisions: Pete goes for it on 4th and 2 and scores the TD, Tress kicks the FG in the same situation. 4-point swing, lose by 3.

however, I've given a little thought during the day today and I'll give Jim some credit. I ask this question: what have you seen so far from the Buckeye running game that would lead you to believe that they can just will their way to 2 yards in that situation? it's a lot easier to give Pete the credit for having the guts when he's got that entire returning O-line.

also, in a game where many thought his guys would be overmatched, he succeeded in making USC play Tressel Ball. that's pretty impressive in it's own right. it only didn't work about because the Bucks failed to execute when it counted. they need to get off the field on 3rd and 8 inside USC's 20. they need to gain a couple yards and not take a sack when they were in field goal range just before that. execute better on any one of a dozen plays in the 4th quarter, and everyone's calling Tressel a genius today.

fuck... I don't know about any of it. I'm just frustrated as hell today. a program re-defining win in our hands and we let it slip away. this is gonna take a while to get over.

Comment

Working...