Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

You know...I'm not really all that worried about the receivers being out...

Let's face facts...

Posey and Sanzenbacher are the starters...

Taurian Washington has show flashes of brilliance this year...and may have been held back a bit by Carter's development...

I like Lamaar Thomas overall better than Small...and now I won't have to hold my breath every punt...although we'll miss the potential game-break of Small..

Rose is a small part of the rotation...

You know...this is going to sound stupid, but this may make us more focused, and flat out better...

fuck them all...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• damngoodtimes
      Sniper
      • Jan 2004

yeah, I could live without seeing Small muff another punt.

six days...
      David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
      — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

There's something magical about winning the Rose Bowl that supersedes everything else...

to the point that Colt McCoy said, "We're going to the Rose Bowl," and I got pissed off...

lol...playing at the Rose Bowl...and going to the Rose bowl are a different thing altogether...yeah...ones for the national title...and one's not...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Pryor said he has had a partially torn PCL for a good bit of the season...

Comment

• hideyoursheep
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2007

I'll take "what happens to QB's that run a lot" for $500.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2007

The Oregon Fucks are heavily favored.

Beating the 2 teams tOSU lost to this year will do that, I guess, but I also remember what happened to another "high powered offense" called Penn State.

Heyward will molest Magilicutty, or Mussolini, or whatever the fuck that Oregon QB's name is. I pray that this will happen. For 4 quarters.

Comment

• damngoodtimes
                Sniper
                • Jan 2004

the challenge is for the defense to keep up with the pace. it will be critical that the Bucks substitute well. they often won't get a chance...

if the Bucks can run the ball well and sustain long drives, and the defense can get a few early 3-and-outs, it could be a long day for the Ducks. don't want to get into a track meet.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

I think the defense can keep up with the pace.

The key is the front seven...if they get after Masoli, they can win this game. Oregon's offense is better than tOSU's...let's get that over with right now. Here's the thing...the weakest part of the offensive is the line...which is good, but not great. If Worthington, Denlinger, Heyward and Gibson can get after him all day long (and they very well could), it could make or break the game. Can the Ducks running game...with all those legs...wear down that D? I don't think so.

tOSU's offense can't be predictable either. I concur...they need to be able to run the ball, but I'm fairly sure Oregon's going to stack the box...so Tressel has to open it up...

It's simple...if you roll Pryor out most of the time, and let him run when nothing is open, I think they'll destroy that defense. If the stay traditional...it could be a long day.

It's going to be a good game...but...

Ohio State--33
                  Oregon--14

blowout...

Comment

• damngoodtimes
                    Sniper
                    • Jan 2004

hope you're right, chief.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

If it comes down to the Ohio State offense vs. the Oregon defense...

tOSU will win this big...

If somehow...the Oregon offense can move the ball consistently...then the game will be close...

If it's a blowout...then Tressel can't coach talent...because talent-wise, Oregon can't touch Ohio State...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

If this tOSU offense is the offense we get for this entire game...

game...set...match...

Oregon can't stop them...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Heyward...sack #1...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Ohio State's D gets the first hold...

It's early yet...but Oregon looks overmatched...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

If New England drafts Saine...he'll be an All-Pro...in the Kevin Faulk role...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Three shit calls...or decisions by Pryor...and tOSU only gets a field goal..up 10-0...

but those are the damn non-TDs that come back to haunt you...

and Pettrey is out...is he hurt again?

Comment

Working...