Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Not surprised about the PennState loss...remember...their offense lost all key positions except QB...and the teams they've played prior to yesterday sucked...really bad...

That said...tOSU vs. PSU is a different game altogether...

I'm also saying it now...

tOSU will run Michigan again...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• hideyoursheep
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by POJO_Risin

tOSU will run Michigan again...
      Absolutely. Since when does a Big 11 team let Indiana put up 33 points on them and consider it a quality win?

It's Indiana.

Comment

• damngoodtimes
        Sniper
        • Jan 2004

we'll see next week when the Bucks D runs into Indiana, just how bad those 33 pts were to give up.

Bucks back up to #9, after all of the top10 losses yesterday.
        David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
        — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Yeah...if not for the USC loss...we'd be top 5, and driving the country mad...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• hideyoursheep
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2007

Yeah...if not for the USC loss...we'd be top 5, and driving the country mad...
            I don't know what to think about Oregon.

They let Purdoo hang around, then crush Cal.

The Buckeyes will have to demolish Penn State and Iowa to get anywhere in the polls, even that won't be enough to crack #5 because of the conference.

Whatever happens, I hope we wind up with an SEC team come BCS time.

The fags. I want justice.

Comment

• damngoodtimes
              Sniper
              • Jan 2004

they keep winning, they'll crack the top 5. I think the wall is around #3. the top SEC and Big 12 teams will have to lose twice for the Bucks to pass them

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2007

Hard to say at this point....like picking which team Goes to the Super Bowl....way too early.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2007

#9? #9? #9? #9? #9?

LSU will fall from #4.
                  USC at #7 is a bit generous. I'd love for Cal to take out their frustrations on 'em this Sat.
                  Michigan at 20 or 22 is waaaaaayy too generous.

If both OSU and Boise St. win out, will how badly both teams beat NM State be a factor in the polls or no?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

USC at 7 is generous, but as long as they only have a loss...well....tOSU will be behind them...

If LSU loses to Florida...that's one of those games in which LSU will drop about two spots...and again...tOSU will be the bookmark...they won't fall past them.

Fuck Michigan...

As far as tOSU and Boise St....let me just say this:

Boise St. can only get into the BCS via the at large system, unless something has changed that I'm unaware of...which is distinctly possible. If tOSU wins the Big 10, they'll be in before Boise St. even with a loss. If they don't win the Big 10, they'll be in the BCS, I'm sure, before Boise St., because they are certainly more desirable a team with regards to fan support.

tOSU is only rivaled by a couple of schools with regards to alumni that care....which is why they are a nationally televised game nearly every week.

They'll be the pick...if they only have 1 loss.

Now...likely Boise State will also get an at large...but where they are ranked, if both are in the realm of #5, won't matter...

Comment

• damngoodtimes
                      Sniper
                      • Jan 2004

bookmark. that's a good way to put it. I think we can expect teams losing in front of us, but not dropping below us, most of the rest of the year.

but, strangely, Oklahoma doesn't get the same treatment. the big 10 blog guy at espn.com wrote an interesting piece on that double standard last week. it came off a bit whiny, but he was dead-on. all of the things that OSU is knocked for on the national stage, OU has them one better. yet, when USC lost to Washington and BYU was blown out by FSU, Ohio State dropped in the polls while Oklahoma rose.

at the end of the day, I can't see how anyone can argue that USC is a worse loss than BYU. well, Oklahoma will have to prove it on the field at Miami this week.

as far as the national title game goes, I think it's SEC vs Big 12 until further notice. unless another BCS conference produces an undefeated champion, I think those two are locked in, as long as the champ doesn't have two losses.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

DGT...EVEN if they have two losses...if the teams are right. I wonder...if Florida lost twice...would they drop out of the top 10?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

And christ...now Tebow is a fucking lock for the Heisman...I DO hope the kid is healthy...

but I'm sick of seeing him blow a fucking gasket on the sideline, and the talking heads acting as though he's the first to do it. Every great team has a leader that blows up at key points of the season...his gets freakin' recorded...

...and now...he's going to come back against LSU...and everyone's going to start calling him the Messiah now...

if he returns, and they beat LSU...he could throw for negative yardage the rest of the year, and still tie Archie...

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2007

if he returns, and they beat LSU...he could throw for negative yardage the rest of the year, and still tie Archie...
                            NEVER!!

No back-to-back trophies for this guy. He can be the first Sophomore, and the SECOND guy to win 2 Heisman's....or Heismen, but he'll still be shadowed by AG..but that's just me.

I only hope Colt McCoy can catch fire and draw some attention away from Tim Buckethead before the fucker gets it again.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2007

Originally posted by damngoodtimes
                              ..as far as the national title game goes, I think it's SEC vs Big 12 until further notice. unless another(non) BCS conference produces an undefeated champion, I think those two are locked in, as long as the champ doesn't have two losses.
                              After what Utah did to 'bama last season, and Boise St. did to Oklahoma a while back, I'd say an undefeated Boise St. has a good argument should they run the table.

That's why there's so much hate for the current system....that combined with OU and tOSU's performances in the past few title games.

I think the SEC is getting a little too much love. Georgia almost couldn't handle M*ch*g*n State last year. Iowa crushed the Cocks, but they sucked anyway and shouldn't have been awarded a bowl at all. (SC that is)

Kentucky should be in the MAC for fuck sakes. There. I said it.

Doesn't hurt that most of those bowl games are in their backyard...

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2007

Fuck Michigan....
                                That's The Lords Prayer in Columbus.

Comment

Working...