Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

If Miami's a top 20 team...then tOSU looked good. I'm just not sure they are. I will say that tOSU's special teams better figure things out...or there's going to be trouble when they play teams that doesn't make mistakes on offense.
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Marshall should have beaten West Virginia...which perhaps says a bit about the bitch-slap that tOSU gave them last week...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• hideyoursheep
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2007

Second game of the season-Minus 2 returns for TD's, it's a pw3ning.

If the special teams don't improve, I'll be worried.

Other than that, this D looks pretty damned good.

And what wins championships?

For the first time in a while, the rest of t OSU's schedule looks pretty tough. Ranked teams a-plenty.

God forbid that tool of a QB from Michigan makes a difference this year. But I don't think he makes it through the season.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2007

I mean, c'mon!

It's not like a Brian Kelly-coached team is ever going to play defense!!

In other words, don't get too full of yourselves, M*ch*gan.

Come November, Your asses still belong to tOSU.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Well...a couple of things about the Meatchickens...

1. They are a 1-player team. If tOSU's defense has him and him alone to focus on, Michiwhore better use him as a kick returner...because they might not have anyone as fast as he is on D...but they have several that are close. They'll mirror him and shut him down.

2. Ohio State's actual defense...has given up how many points this year? They've given up one TD in two games. The special teams has given up the rest...

3. tOSU's offense will run all over the Queens...

But...we have to get there undefeated first...

Comment

• hideyoursheep
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2007

Ugly win against Illinois yesterday, but a win nonetheless. A Tressellball win. Reminds me of the 02 Buckeyes. Boring, but effective, with strong D.

But-the obvious thing to me is that TP's health is key to this teams' success. There STILL isn't that RB that other teams need to worry about to take the focus off of Pryor.

But I'll take Pryor over Krenzel AND Clarett in the backfield any day.

Everyone is going to give tOSU their best, so they need to establish a run game. Maybe that's what Tressell was trying to do yesterday?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                Ugly win against Illinois yesterday, but a win nonetheless. A Tressellball win. Reminds me of the 02 Buckeyes. Boring, but effective, with strong D.

But-the obvious thing to me is that TP's health is key to this teams' success. There STILL isn't that RB that other teams need to worry about to take the focus off of Pryor.

But I'll take Pryor over Krenzel AND Clarett in the backfield any day.

Everyone is going to give tOSU their best, so they need to establish a run game. Maybe that's what Tressell was trying to do yesterday?
                I don't know...

I do like their line...but the backs just don't seem to have it. I love Saine and what he brings...but he's brought a big pile of steaming shit the past two weeks...

They have some good, young backs...but they don't seem to want to go there...

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2007

I loved the EFFORT the Buckeye D displayed in attempting to keep IU out of the end zone. Fuck that announcer.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2007

No. 1 in the polls now, but will still get the Rodney Dangerfield treatment until they DEFEAT Alabama.

Comment

• damngoodtimes
                      Sniper
                      • Jan 2004

I don't know if they'll get a chance to play Bama. Oregon and OU/Nebraska would have to lose first.

we'll see.

huge game tonight. tough place to play. is Man Entry still on these boards? need a little trash-talkin' with the boys from Camp Randall
                      David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
                      — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Man Entry is still around...lmfao...forgot about that shit...

I can't fathom he doesn't show up at some point.

I really...really believe that this game isn't going to be close tonight. As good as the Badgers appear to be, I just don't think they are in tOSU's league.

34-13

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Denard Robinson is out...as well...

that poor kid is getting hung out to dry by the worst coach in the N-C-2-A...
                          Last edited by POJO_Risin; 10-16-2010, 06:48 PM.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

and that kickoff return for Wisconsin...just goes to show how little I know...

tOSU's special teams are fucking deplorable...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

and of course...now TP is playing a bit like tp...

Comment

• Von Halen
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

I love Rich Rod!

Comment

Working...