Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • damngoodtimes
    Sniper
    • Jan 2004

Chryst was spectacular. after the Bucks got it to 21-18, that next drive is where Wisconsin won the game. to come out throwing the ball was gutsy and brilliant.
    David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
    — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by damngoodtimes
      Chryst was spectacular. after the Bucks got it to 21-18, that next drive is where Wisconsin won the game. to come out throwing the ball was gutsy and brilliant.
      You know...it's funny...

...right before that pass play...I was thinking, this game is ours, unless Wisconsin has the fucking balls to throw deep. Sure enough....boom...

The play calling was fucking flawless...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• High Life Man
        Commando
        • Jan 2004

I believe he had a shot at taking the reigns in Iowa or Iowa State a few years back. I don't recall, but he has young (er) kids and wanted them to get through high school. I imagine he'll be a hot commodity (again) once that happens.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by High Life Man
          I believe he had a shot at taking the reigns in Iowa or Iowa State a few years back. I don't recall, but he has young (er) kids and wanted them to get through high school. I imagine he'll be a hot commodity (again) once that happens.
          Or...if a big job comes up...say...Michigan...

Hard to say what they'll be looking for...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• High Life Man
            Commando
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
            Or...if a big job comes up...say...Michigan...

Hard to say what they'll be looking for...
            Lloyd Carr

Comment

• damngoodtimes
              Sniper
              • Jan 2004

great effort yesterday. I really wanted to see them give Purdue a bit of payback. finally get a shutout.

although the rest of the league didn't fall in the Buckeyes favor yesterday.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Yeah...the Buckeyes really are fucked...ahh well...roll over Iowa...Michigan...fuck it...

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                  Yeah...the Buckeyes really are fucked...ahh well...roll over Iowa...Michigan...fuck it...
                  LOL And I'm lovin every minute of it!

Comment

• damngoodtimes
                    Sniper
                    • Jan 2004

another steamroller win for the Bucks as they go into the bye week.

got some help from Iowa, but still need somebody to beat Wisconsin. right now a logjam with 4 teams tied with one conference loss (Wisc, OSU, Iowa, MSU). only one more game between any two of those teams (11/20 OSU at Iowa). unless we get some upsets, the Big Ten title is almost certain to be decided by the BCS.

if OSU beats Iowa, you would have Wisc, OSU, MSU all tied (since MSU and OSU don't play, none of three has beaten the other two)
                    if Iowa beats OSU, you have Wisc, MSU, and Iowa (those three split against each other)

it will be interesting to see how the voters handle these.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

It's gotta be Wisconsin...if the three end up tied. The Miami loss doesn't help...so the Bucks will ultimately play less ranked teams, and have a loss to Wisconsin. They'll destroy Iowa...

Comment

• damngoodtimes
                        Sniper
                        • Jan 2004

yeah, the Canes aren't doing OSU any favors. although the voters moved them up to 8, the Bucks are stuck at 11 in the BCS. Nebraska and LSU passed OSU this week. and LSU didn't even play.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Alright...you all have to love the balance...

Everyone is sucking off McGoin in the first half...and the whore stares down Ohio's sideline at the fucking SHOE...

That's not moxie...that's fucking idiocy...

The guy throws two TD's in the first half...the first that a Paterno team has ever had...then matches it in the second...er...two TD's FOR Ohio State!!!

Fuck you Penn State...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Ohio State got the defense rolling during the half...the sign of a well coached team. And the Ohio State offense is working too..running all over that D'...

I'm not happy with this game...but..I did predict 34-13 on my blog...and it's 31-14...so...not too shabby...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Yeah...McGoin is completely out of this game...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

OSU finally woke up, but I really like McGloin, the walk-up sophomore..... Much more than the freshman....
                                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...