X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • damngoodtimes
    Sniper
    • Jan 2004

big fuckin' win for the Bucks tonight!!

yeah, Tressell has now been to 7 BCS games in 8 years, including three title games. He's won 4 of 7 overall BCS bowls and 1 national title.

Plus, he's 8-1 against Michigan.

and people try to say he can't win a big game?

yes, I agree a big turning point tonight for Pryor.

only 4 seniors started tonight. if they can keep Gibson and Heyward around for their senior seasons....
    David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
    — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• damngoodtimes
      Sniper
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
      THIS tOSU...would have been playing for a national title...
      I agree that this team would be undefeated...

...but they wouldn't have been in the title game.

too many voters would have used that "can't win in big games" myth against us and would have still had Bama and Texas in there.

Comment

• damngoodtimes
        Sniper
        • Jan 2004

oh, yeah, I almost forgot to mention...

OH-

Comment

• redblkwht
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

IO!!

nice win, gonna see the dvr for the entire game-
          worked today..lol

EUAS

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

If anyone goes...I think it would be Gibson...I don't know how much he improves after this year...so where he goes now...likely won't be much different next year.

Heyward, on the other hand...could go anywhere from #10 through the end of round 1...

I think if he stays one more year, he goes top five...

My opinion right now is that both stay...
            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• hideyoursheep
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2007

Special teams....goddam. Grab, grab grab.

My chest hurts worse than Urban Meyers' after watching that game.

My voice is gone, and so is half of my furniture.

Pryor sure knows how to keep things interesting, doesn't he?

Sanz took some serious shots, and kept on going. It looked as if ALL the Oregon front 7 were spying TP. No respect given to the entire offense, so they went out and earned some. Defense wins championships, period.

Can't wait for that 1 element the Buckeyes need...a stud running back. Let's see if this kid from Indiana coming in next year can keep defenses from teeing off on Pryor.

Posey did a helluva job. The 3 year BCS monkey is off their backs. They played just a little better than they did against USC earlier in the year and showed that even though the offense isn't consistent, (or should I say Pryor?) the team as a whole is a championship contender.

The jagoffs that do the rankings need to stop getting hypnotized by undefeated, non-defense playing, got-to-score-45 points-a-game clowns like UC, who shat all over the inside of the Sugar Bowl. Iowa should have been there instead IMO. Fuck the alignments.

So let it be written...so let it be forgotten by next season as usual.

Ohio State. Your 2010 Rose Bowl CHAMPIONS. Cue the fucking music!

Last edited by hideyoursheep; 01-02-2010, 07:13 AM.

Comment

• damngoodtimes
                Sniper
                • Jan 2004

I should clarify, two starters on offense, four on defense (3 if you don't count Russell, as Hines and Russell flip-flopped a bit as starters after AR struggled early).

but, it's a very solid group returning. might get an extra boost if Moeller returns (has anyone heard anything on that front?)

I've got 9/11/10 circled when the U comes to Columbus. big road games at Wisconsin and Iowa, with PSU and Mich at home

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2007

..if anyone ever sees Jake Ballard, buy him a fucking beer.....forever.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2007

BTW, I'm glad as hell Clubber Lange fumbled. He shouldn't have been allowed near a football field, let alone playing in the Rose Bowl.

Comment

• damngoodtimes
                      Sniper
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                      BTW, I'm glad as hell Clubber Lange fumbled. He shouldn't have been allowed near a football field, let alone playing in the Rose Bowl.
                      I'm with you on that. Chip Kelly reminds me of yet another one of those young smarty-pants hot-shot coaches who thinks he's smarter than everyone else. he didn't know what to do, but he knew he'd rather have Blount on the field.

then, in the post game press conference, still drinking his own fast-break, spread-offense kool aid, he rejects the obvious assertion that the Buckeyes beat him by dominating the clock. to anyone else with a brain, of course that's why the Bucks won the game. over 42 minutes TOP. they kept Masoli off the field by controlling the clock, also keeping their own defense fresh and flying all over the field. but this nimrod still says TOP is a useless stat.

dude reminds me of Baghdad Bob.

Comment

• damngoodtimes
                        Sniper
                        • Jan 2004

oh, and another thing that pisses me off about Oregon. that two-handed "O" symbol they make looks WAY too damn much like that gay-assed Sammy Hagar symbol

any cold-blooded Roth Army foot soldier could never root for those bastards!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Fuck Oregon...they aren't a real football team anyways...

more in this thread later...I've tried to post here a couple of times...but got white-screened...so someone must be trying to tell me something...
                          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• damngoodtimes
                            Sniper
                            • Jan 2004

Gibson going pro.

but Heyward, Homan, Chekwa all coming back.

I can deal with that; it seems about right. Thad redshirted also, so he will leave school as a graduate.

I also just saw that Lamaar Thomas is going to transfer. He never worked out at WR, and for a guy with such speed, never did much on the KR, either.

Comment

• damngoodtimes
                              Sniper
                              • Jan 2004

Evan Turner returns MUCH earlier than expected and gets the Bucks back on track. He didn't go all triple double right away, but he did look aggressive and not at all tentative.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2007

How do you guys feel about the "7 Nation Army" chant?

Will it replace "Hang On Sloopy"?

I hope not.....Jack White is from Michigan.

Comment

Working...