The Official 2010-2011 Notre Dame Fightin' Irish Sports Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • conmee
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Mar 2003

Well,, if USC players start going down with injuries with no other players around them... that can't be a good thing for the Trojans...

GO IRISH!!!

Icon.
    An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
    hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• conmee
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Mar 2003

That's the great thing about both these teams.. neither one panics.... that's what is so refreshing about Weis as coach... the players never stop believing, so to speak, which wasn't the case since Holtz left...

GO IRISH!!!

Icon.
      hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Weis knows how to make adjustments though...

gotta watch the quick strike...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

I don't know...I didn't see a Holtz coached team that last couple of years...that gave much shit about winning and losing...lmfao...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• conmee
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Mar 2003

ND tackling is much better... maybe they have calmed down on D a bit..

GO IRISH!!!

Icon.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

dumb

Comment

• conmee
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Mar 2003

Are you talking about South Carolina or the last few years at ND?

SHIT!!!! Soon as I think I can give the D props, USC makes a big play...

GO IRISH!!!

Icon.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Why would you run a fucking gimmick with that offensive team...

Comment

• conmee
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Mar 2003

SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just thought I'd say that..

GO IRISH!!!

Icon.

Comment

• conmee
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Mar 2003

Yeah... gimmicks in this kind of game probably aren't the best idea... these teams can execute without resorting to that kind of shit...

GO IRISH!!!

Icon.

Flag on the play... illegal formation on USC.... Carroll is going to be livid at halftime... USC offense taking alot of penalties...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

ND needs another TD...

Comment

• conmee
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Mar 2003

SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Penalty on ND !~!!!!!!

Guys have to be smart.... I don't like cheap shots on QBs... or late hits... hell it wasn't THAT bad, but it was a late hit...

GO IRISH!!!

Icon.

Comment

• conmee
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Mar 2003

INTERCEPTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• conmee
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Mar 2003

Now THAT play was luck of the Irish... bounces off one corner's helmet... awesome... now the turnover battle is even again...

GO IRISH!!

Icon.

Comment

• Warham
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Great break.

Comment

Working...