The Official 2010-2011 Notre Dame Fightin' Irish Sports Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • conmee
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Mar 2003

It was a fucking ugly game today... Guess there's always next year....

GO IRISH!!!
    GO UNLV!!!!

Icon.
    An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
    hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Hmmm, quite the succinct answer there, Senor Icon....

You guys really know how to turn Tyler Palko into Johnny Unitas....

Don't fret though, he'll turn around next week and have 120 yds. passing and 3 INT's....
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• conmee
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Mar 2003

Let's face it, there's not much to say... I'd say of the 4 losses the Irish have, 2 were due to inferior talent/athletes (Purdue/Pitt) and the other two (BYU, BC) were due to inferior coaching... The team just wasn't prepared for BYU, Willingham got over-confident during the BC game, and the Pitt game was a combo of bad coaching and horrible corners... USC should be a really hoot, with ND being inferior in both coaching and talent by a wide margin. I could still see them pulling out an upset, but even if they do, what good is it with a 7-4 record? They SHOULD have a 9-1 record going into USC, but shoulda/woulda/coulda only gets a coach fired... and well he should be... though I can't see ND not giving him 5 years just like Davie, etc. Maybe Spurrier or Meyer will be available in '07...

GO IRISH!!!
        GO UNLV!!!!

Icon.
        hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

Comment

• Brett
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

USC 45, Notre Dame 7

You heard it here first.

Comment

• High Life Man
            Commando
            • Jan 2004

After my boys shit themselves on national TV, I'm predicting an upset!

And a trip to the Rose Bowl!

GO TY!!
            GO IRISH!!
            GO VAGINA!!

Comment

• conmee
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Mar 2003

Now that's the spirit!!! lol

GO IRISH!!!
              GO CHARGERS!!!

Icon.

Comment

• TLR
                Head Fluffer
                • Jun 2004

This is done in good humor...remember that!

Sing the following to the tune of the Notre Dame Fight Song:

I'm an asshole
                I'm an asshole
                I'm an asshole all the same
                But, I'd rather be an asshole
                Than to root for Notre Dame

:-)

Comment

• conmee
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Mar 2003

Just when I get excited about a possible upset, USC finally brings their A game in the 2nd quarter, and at halftime, it's 17-10, with ND hanging surprisingly well... too bad their corners keep getting burned and the receivers keep dropping passes for the Irish...

GO IRISH!!!

Icon.

Comment

• conmee
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Mar 2003

You've got to be fookin' KIDDING me!!!?!?!! Those two trick plays after the timeout in the 3rd, totally show why Willingham needs to be FIRED!!!!! Total loss of momentum....

GO IRISH!!!

Icon.

Comment

• conmee
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Mar 2003

USC 20 - ND 10 so far... first penalty of the night.... on the Irish defense... fook!

GO IRISH!!!

Icon.

Comment

• conmee
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Mar 2003

GODDAM!!!! USC just scored again... the game is NOW officially over... that last offensive drive by ND resulting in a missed field goal just fookin' decided this game...

GO IRISH!!!

Icon.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

I was hoping for the upset...alas...it wasn't to be...at least I don't think it was...

I shut it off about the same time you posted this...

but not even Notre Dame can overcome that miracle...
                          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Brett
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Brett
                            USC 45, Notre Dame 7

You heard it here first.
                            Well I was close.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

what was the final?
                              "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• conmee
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Mar 2003

41-10... 31+ point losses three years in a row.... good god... lol

GO IRISH!!!

Icon.

Comment

Working...