X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SA ME WHO
    Roadie
    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by monkeythe
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R7IdaSlpIN8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R7IdaSlpIN8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Warrior vs Iron Sheik at a sports convention in NJ
    No fucking way!

I think I saw the Sheik later that night or the next day.

Sunday night, I was in Newark airport to catch a flight home and as I sat to wait, I looked across the waiting area and the Iron Sheik was sitting there (dressed exactly like that, with the blazer and WWE HOF tee).

So, the guy comes on the intercom and tells us that our flight's been delayed. When he went to walk away, the Sheik proceeded to lambaste him with a tirade about how he was a celebrity and how they had better not make him late for his appointment or they'd be in trouble. We were in the little downstairs waiting room (for 3 gates) and he totally went off. It was fantastic. I only wish I'd been quick-thinking enough to pull out my phone and take video of it.

Too funny! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

• Dan
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

He likes using the F word alot.
      First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Bonzo1026
        Roadie
        • Feb 2007

Last edited by Bonzo1026; 05-09-2007, 01:48 PM.

Comment

• Bonzo1026
          Roadie
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by rustoffa
          He was heavily involved in Dusty's TCW promotion here a few years back....he could still work a match.

Wow! The pic that was originally with this post was taken at the TCW show in Carrollton, GA. I was there and have a pic with Dusty and Barry as well! I drove down from DE for the show. Of course if you have Dusty's book, you may already know that..................

Comment

• Bonzo1026
            Roadie
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by diamondD
            The Big Cat was one of the first wrestlers I can remember watching on Saturday mornings. He and Ray Candy were probably the first feuds I saw.

RIP Big Cat
            I remember when the Cat stuffed Chief Jay Strongbow's head dress feathers down Strongbow's throat on TV. Then broke Storngbow's leg a short time later.

Loved it when he called someone an egg sucking dog.

Comment

• Bonzo1026
              Roadie
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Roth & Roll
              The fact that Randy Savage isn't in pretty much answers your own question..
              You're right. Look how long it took Dusty Rhodes to go to the the Hall. It wasn't until Dream recently went back to WWE on the writing team.

Vince asks Bruno Sammartino every year and every year Bruno tells Vince to go scratch.

Comment

• Mr Badguy
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Edge has cashed in his money in the bank shot and is the new World Champion.

Don`t expect to see Undertaker for at least six months as he is fucked.

That`s the bad news.

The good news is Mark Henry is back.

sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• DLRdelight!
                  Veteran
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Mr Badguy
                  Edge has cashed in his money in the bank shot and is the new World Champion.

Don`t expect to see Undertaker for at least six months as he is fucked.

That`s the bad news.

The good news is Mark Henry is back.

yeah i heard about that too

Comment

• Dan
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

WTF?
                    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Mr Badguy
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qhGF4C_GjQY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qhGF4C_GjQY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
                      sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                        Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

I have honestly lost complete interest in the WWE now.

I fucking hate the product. The only thing that has kept me watching was HBK, HHH, DX, etc (since I've been an HBK fan since the Rocker days).

Other than that, I can't bring myself to watch the crap that transpires in the WWE.

I don't know why Vince feels the need to continue to give Cena a push and the belt on him. Cena is one of THE worst champions of all time. At least Hogan was loved in the 80s despite his lack of tech wrestling skill. Cena just SUCKS all the way around: promos, matches, everything.

Michaels has been carrying Cena to every match they've had at this point.

Batista?? There's another useless talent all around. Useless in the ring and on the mike.

There's nothing exciting about the WWE nowadays. Orton, Edge, they ALL suck ass.
                        =V V=
                        ole No.1 The finest
                        EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Anonymous
                          Banned
                          • May 2004

I'm starting to feel the same thing, V.

I haven't watched a RAW or PPV in moths.

The only thing I watched was Wrestlemania.

It's getting shittier & shittier.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• DLR_EngineRoom
                            Veteran
                            • Jan 2004

I'll probably get ridiculed for this, but I gotz ta ask...

Is Vince McMahon really dead?
                            http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t.../EddieDave.jpg
                            http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...ve_ed_2007.jpg
                            http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...os/TORCH_B.gif

Comment

• Mr Badguy
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DLR_EngineRoom
                              I'll probably get ridiculed for this, but I gotz ta ask...

Is Vince McMahon really dead?
                              What, you mean he died in an explosion and it wasn`t reported on the news?

sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• bueno bob
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Mr Badguy
                                What, you mean he died in an explosion and it wasn`t reported on the news?

Ultimate Warrior skyjacked his plane, threw the pilots (who had already made the sacrifice) out the cockpit door, put the plane into a nose dive and it crashed into parts unknown, where Warrior exacted Ultimate Justice upon Vince because of Vince's evil ways.

*snarls*

Last edited by bueno bob; 06-13-2007, 06:59 AM.
                                Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

Working...