What's the Worst Music Video You Have Ever Seen?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unchainme
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2005

(bet Va gets pissed off at me posting this in this thread)

Song is good, just it makes Iris look like a Dweeb.
    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Sarge
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

Originally posted by SunisinuS
      Separate Ways (Worlds Apart) by Journey has to be in the top 5.

Seriously? Seperate ways looks like every other 80's video! I actually think it's decent as far as 80's goes
      Did you even watch the Bily Squier video?
      Last edited by Sarge; 02-14-2012, 10:06 PM.
      ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
      The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
      [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

• Sarge
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

Originally posted by Unchainme

(bet Va gets pissed off at me posting this in this thread)

Song is good, just it makes Iris look like a Dweeb.
        That is awful... but looks nothing like the Billy Squier video as far as homo-eroticism goes.
        ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
        The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
        [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

• VHscraps
          Veteran
          • Jul 2009

"i didn't like the sheets but i trusted the guy."
          lmfao ...
          THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• Unchainme
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Sarge
            That is awful... but looks nothing like the Billy Squier video as far as homo-eroticism goes.

This video makes me cringe.

Song is kinda fun though.
            Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• gbranton
              Veteran
              • Aug 2005

A joke had it that the video should have been called "Cock Me Tonite".

... It's a bad part of a good life.
              Hilarious.

The quote makes him sound like a pretty good guy.

I have refused to watch it since the 80's and just continue to listen to his music. I think the song "Don't Say You Love Me" would have been a MONSTER hit had it not been for this video.
              "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• SunisinuS
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • May 2010

Seriously? Seperate ways looks like every other 80's video! I actually think it's decent as far as 80's goes
                Did you even watch the Bily Squier video?
                Yes it was hurtful back in the 80's. I do not even want to see that weird finger-snapping limp wristed sequence...and haven't for 25 years.

Sarge...do you really enjoy watching Steve Perry's cameltoe (with his shirt tucked in nonetheless) walking around a Dock's lumber unloading yard? Lol I just said it was in the top 5, can't match the Squire fiasco, nor the Dancing in the Streets thing from ........bleh.

Tenny's and Jeans from Jordache......eeeerrrgggghhhhh... Much better Videos from the 80's. The song actually is sweet...the video resulting....makes me think they are living out of a van still.
                Last edited by SunisinuS; 02-14-2012, 10:20 PM.
                Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Zing!
                  Veteran
                  • Oct 2011

God almighty I feel like I need to scrub my eyeballs after perusing this thread. Or see a shrink.
                  My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• gbranton
                    Veteran
                    • Aug 2005

Originally posted by gbranton
                    I think the song "Don't Say You Love Me" would have been a MONSTER hit had it not been for this video.
                    I looked up the video, it looks like he was trying to put the genie back in the bottle. But I hate they they shortened the guitar solo.

"Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by SunisinuS
                      Yes it was hurtful back in the 80's. I do not even want to see that weird finger-snapping limp wristed sequence...and haven't for 25 years.

Sarge...do you really enjoy watching Steve Perry's cameltoe (with his shirt tucked in nonetheless) walking around a Dock's lumber unloading yard? Lol I just said it was in the top 5, can't match the Squire fiasco, nor the Dancing in the Streets thing from ........bleh.

Tenny's and Jeans from Jordache......eeeerrrgggghhhhh... Much better Videos from the 80's. The song actually is sweet...the video resulting....makes me think they are living out of a van still.
                      Pretty much ANYTHING related to Journey sucked after that pussy Jonathan Cain joined the band. Songs....videos....whatever. Their music used to be published under the name "Weed High Nightmare Music", but their later shit looked more like "Bad Brown Acid From Woodstock Nightmare Music".

And since Schon actually played Woodstock as a member of Santana, he probably had a sheet or two of that shit in an old suitcase in a closet somewhere, and just happened to stumble across it, right when he was in the middle of doing the 834th overdub to "Faithfully" or whatever.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• VHscraps
                        Veteran
                        • Jul 2009

This is ... bad (or do I mean good? ...). I saw these gurls opening for someone in 81 / 82, for the life of me, I can't remember who ... Is a mic only a phallic symbol in the hands of a man ?

Last edited by VHscraps; 02-14-2012, 10:53 PM.
                        THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• gbranton
                          Veteran
                          • Aug 2005

Originally posted by FORD
                          Geezus.... nothing like a booty call from your manager!
                          <div style="background-color:#000000;width:368px;"><div style="padding:4px;"><embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:item:southparkstudios.com:155183" width="360" height="293" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" base="." flashVars=""></embed><p style="text-align:left;background-color:#FFFFFF;padding:4px;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;"><b><a href="http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s10e01-the-return-of-chef">The Return of Chef</a></b><br/>Get More: <a style="display: block; position: relative; top: -1.33em; float: right; font-weight: bold; color: #ffcc00; text-decoration: none" href="http://www.southparkstudios.com/">SOUTH<br/>PARK</a><a href="http://www.southparkstudios.com/guide/episodes/s10e01-the-return-of-chef">more...</a></p></div></div>
                          Last edited by gbranton; 02-15-2012, 12:14 AM.

Comment

• Floridaman1985
                            Groupie
                            • May 2009

Originally posted by Yount
                            It's not gay, it's Van Hagar's attempt to change history.
                            Ugh, no shit. That is exactly what I was thinking when I posted it as a horrible video.
                            "Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a yacht big enough to pull up right alongside it." - DLR

Comment

• Yount
                              Commando
                              • Jan 2012

Comment

• Yount
                                Commando
                                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Floridaman1985
                                Ugh, no shit. That is exactly what I was thinking when I posted it as a horrible video.
                                Hagar DID NOT want comparisons and neither did the brothers. Shame on them all for doing this gig. What the fuck were they thinking?????

'93 Ed: "Well my memory of the last decade-and-a-half is pretty sketchy, so..."

Comment

Working...