What's the Worst Music Video You Have Ever Seen?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VHII
    Head Fluffer
    • Oct 2004

I was watching Metal Fest on VH1 Classic, and a video by Celtic Frost came on, I've never heard of 'em, but the song was horrible and they looked so damn stupid

Comment

• tomballin
      Commando
      • Dec 2004

Originally posted by VHII
      I was watching Metal Fest on VH1 Classic, and a video by Celtic Frost came on, I've never heard of 'em, but the song was horrible and they looked so damn stupid

Well speaking of the Celtic way, here ya go

How about Ritchie Blackmore of Deep Purple fame. One of the greatest guitarists in the world, now doing Celtic music and living the Celtic lifestyle 24/7.

Cross-Post - from my Classic Deep Purple Videos thread in the Bootleg Corner forum:

=============

Of course we are talking the Ritchie Blackmore of old before he went crazy over the hot blond in these videos (Candice) and got into all that Celtic and Renaissance music/lifestyle, and starting his new band with Candice, "Blackmore Nights".......Shiteeee

I hope that is really good p-tang he is getting. Man-o-man.

Here we go, Blackmore Nights - Live

* Here *

Tell ya, somewhere along the way Candice did way too much bad acid and fried her tiny brain. Guess she must be good yum.

Here's two more small video clips of Ritchie and Candice. peeuuuu

* Clip 1 *
      * Clip 2 *

Comment

• tomballin
        Commando
        • Dec 2004

WhiteSnake

Video Requirements:
        Windows Media Player - wmv files / Res: 450Kbps

Personally, I never liked Whitesnake except for that fucked in the head Tawny Kitaen being in the videos. I mean it's like Sammy Hagar wrote their songs, like he wrote those shitty love songs for VH - II. Lets see with Whitesnake we had, just for starters,:

Fool For Your Loving
        Give Me All Your Loving
        Is This Love
        Love Ain't No Stranger
        Here I Go Again

........shiteee, what a bunch of candy asses. There’s nothing worse than a rock band singing love songs. Bands like this gave a bad name to the 80's.

Steve Vai joined Whitesnake after DLR's EEAS band disbanded. However, he was of no help on this totally limp dick Whitesnake video:

Fool For Your Loving

For our second worst ever video, Whitesnakes takes a song that did well in the charts, and just total butcher it in the video, turning it into some half-baked pussy slow song.

Here I Go Again

Weoooo, painful to watch.

Last candy ass video, cannot take anymore. The problem with Whitesnake they didn’t have any punch. This video reminds me of the “Final Countdown” video by the band Europe. In fact Whitesnake reminds me of the one-hit stinker band, Europe.

Give Me All Your Loving

Ok, enough of the “worst of” stinker videos. I have to see that smokin hot bod Tawny back in her day. This is the best video where she really struts her stuff and shows us what she's got. Niceeeeeee!

"Is This Love"

Last edited by tomballin; 02-06-2005, 05:39 AM.

Comment

• tomballin
          Commando
          • Dec 2004

573262w5

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Oct 2004

Originally posted by tomballin
            WhiteSnake

Personally, I never liked Whitesnake except for that fucked in the head Tawny Kitaen being in the videos. I mean it's like Sammy Hagar wrote their songs, like he wrote those shitty love songs for VH - II. Lets see with Whitesnake we had, just for starters,:

Fool For Your Loving
            Give Me All Your Loving
            Is This Love
            Love Ain't No Stranger
            Here I Go Again

........shiteee, what a bunch of candy asses. There’s nothing worse than a rock band singing love songs. Bands like this gave a bad name to the 80's.

Steve Vai joined Whitesnake after DLR's EEAS band disbanded. However, he was of no help on this totally limp dick Whitesnake video:

Fool For Your Loving

For our second worst ever video, Whitesnakes takes a song that did well in the charts, and just total butcher it in the video, turning it into some half-baked pussy slow song.

Here I Go Again

Weoooo, painful to watch.

Last candy ass video, cannot take anymore. The problem with Whitesnake they didn’t have any punch. This video reminds me of the “Final Countdown” video by the band Europe. In fact Whitesnake reminds me of the one-hit stinker band, Europe.

Give Me All Your Loving

Ok, enough of the “worst of” stinker videos. I have to see that smokin hot bod Tawny back in her day. This is the best video where she really struts her stuff and shows us what she's got. Niceeeeeee!

"Is This Love"

*SIGH*

Yest another person who knows fuck-all about Whitesnake in the 1970's and early 1980's (Moody-Marsden line up, before Coverdale became a big gay permed hair American)
            Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• tomballin
              Commando
              • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
              *SIGH*

Yest another person who knows fuck-all about Whitesnake in the 1970's and early 1980's (Moody-Marsden line up, before Coverdale became a big gay permed hair American)
              I saw Coverdale in 04 on a quad bill gig with the Scorpians, Cheap Trick etc....and the guy looked like he died, just horrible.

I had forgotten how hot Kataen was in that video.

Owww our lips are so close....
              Pic from DLR's Yankee Rose
              Last edited by tomballin; 02-06-2005, 04:45 PM.

Comment

• tomballin
                Commando
                • Dec 2004

I mean, here's a pic of Coverdale and Kataen in 02. I don't know what the hell happened to Coverdale, he looked like he had AIDS or something.

Comment

• tomballin
                  Commando
                  • Dec 2004

man-o-man, I'll take a giant helping of that, with a bottle of mayo.....

TO GO!!!!!!

Comment

• tomballin
                    Commando
                    • Dec 2004

Ok, I got the hots for Kitaen again. What a bod! This is the same video except in high resolutions, if you have a big monitor and really want to check her out. The other video is like 12.8 MB / Res: 450 Kbps, this video is 31.1 MB / 1000 Kbps.

Right Click, Download Only

Whitesnake –“ Is This Love”

Comment

• tomballin
                      Commando
                      • Dec 2004

Ok, got a PM that I was too rough on Whitesnakes video "Fool For Your Loving" with Steve Vai, compared to some of DLR's video, and how shitty most of the other Whitesnake videos are in comparison.

In reflection, I have to agree. Withdrawing FFYL from my suggestion for "worst of" videos.

Peace

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

Ok, here’s the hands down winner, imo, for the worst album and music video ever made, and will ever be made, in this history of the planet.

stop...stop...the album is GREAT!!! the arrangements are killer and the band (bissonette on the drums) plays fantastic...too bad that the voice sucks...imagine that songs played this way by a man like sammy davis jr. or the chairman of the board himself...

I'd love to hear dave do an album of VH music played with a big band or an orchestra...they are made for it...
                        Roth Army Icon
                        First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

and for the record...one of the worst videos I've ever seen is here:

VOA...unfuckingbelievable...(don't know if it belongs in the gay video section but whatever)
                          Roth Army Icon
                          First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• tomballin
                            Commando
                            • Dec 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                            and for the record...one of the worst videos I've ever seen is here:

VOA...unfuckingbelievable...(don't know if it belongs in the gay video section but whatever)

Ok, Ok, Ok, for the last time NO GAY BAND VIDEOS! baaaaaawaaaaaa

Of course, all Hagar vids are on the "Worst Of" list, but thanks for a great post to remind us of the music and visual masterpiece VOA.

PS: May have to cut Hagar a little slack to be fair here at R.A., Hagar's bi, not gay.

Comment

• DLR_EngineRoom
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2004

Ok, what's the worst music video you have ever seen?

Clearly Pat Boone doing that Ozzy re-make video had to be the worst.

But, I came across this on the internet and puked!

David Hasselhoff: (BayWatch Fame) "Hooked on a Feeling"

Click Here

Note: This is real, not a spoof video......I'm serious. What the fuck is the matter with this dude, shiteeeeeee

Van Hagar - Dreams

They make the hype sound like the original Van Halen returned to that club, when actually, it's Van Hagar. In the immortal words of Dave: Ed, you were there. Al, you were there. Mike, you were there. Sam, YOU WEREN'T THERE!
                              http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t.../EddieDave.jpg
                              http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...ve_ed_2007.jpg
                              http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...os/TORCH_B.gif

Comment

• tomballin
                                Commando
                                • Dec 2004

Originally posted by DLR_EngineRoom
                                Van Hagar - Dreams

They make the hype sound like the original Van Halen returned to that club, when actually, it's Van Hagar. In the immortal words of Dave: Ed, you were there. Al, you were there. Mike, you were there. Sam, YOU WEREN'T THERE!
                                You remember all the bullshit when Hagar joined VH. He insisted they call it Van Hagar, (which I wanted so as to not destroy the Van Roth era legend)

Then they came out with that Dreams video, and it was nothing but the Blue Angels, no shots of the band, nothing..... and everybody was going WTF?

Then EVH said (on the Dreams video) well we aren't a visual band like before and don't want to do that anymore, and everybody went WTF?

Of course, a call to Eddie and Jammy from Warner Brothers took care of all the infighting and bullshit, pronto.

Hell, no one thought that Van Hagar would last a year and somehow they did.

Comment

Working...