What's the Worst Music Video You Have Ever Seen?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tomballin
    Commando
    • Dec 2004

e3t35

Comment

• Mr Badguy
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Cliff Richard "Wired for sound" (circa 1981)

A forty year old Cliff Richard tries to show the world`s youth that he is really "with it", by wearing tight trousers, sunglasses, a personal stereo and roller boots, while singing about how he loves big speakers and small speakers because when there`s music they`re "Wired for sound".

All the while leading a troupe of spandex clad dancers from a roller disco.
      sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• tomballin
        Commando
        • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Mr Badguy
        Cliff Richard "Wired for sound" (circa 1981)

A forty year old Cliff Richard tries to show the world`s youth that he is really "with it", by wearing tight trousers, sunglasses, a personal stereo and roller boots, while singing about how he loves big speakers and small speakers because when there`s music they`re "Wired for sound".

All the while leading a troupe of spandex clad dancers from a roller disco.
        Badguy your tough. Sending me lookin on another one. Don't know that one either. See if I can find it.

Thanks

Comment

• academic punk
          Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

That Stones tune "Love is Strong" was always pretty bizarre: where they are 50 feet tall and so are the women.

What was the message? "The Rolling Stones: Giants Among Men...and the Women Who Love Them"

Comment

• tomballin
            Commando
            • Dec 2004

Never knew this.

Julie aka Tawny Kitaen is the model on both these RATT album covers. I knew she dated Robbin Crosby of RATT (RIP, age 41), but never knew this trivia.

Comment

• academic punk
              Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

weird thing is, I knew that trivia, but I din't know robbin crosby dropped dead. when? what happened? too much hanging out with nikki sixx?

Comment

• Panamark
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Aids, dude.
                BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• tomballin
                  Commando
                  • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                  Aids, dude.
                  Yelp AIDS, but the wierd thing with the guy is instead of wasting away like most victims do, he exploded to 400 lbs before he died. Robbin said in an interview before he died, that the doctors thought the virus screwed up his pancreas and digestive tract, so everything he ate turned to fat.

Bummer to say the least.... Here's his memorial website

Comment

• DLR7884
                    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

I just saw the worst video ever on VH1 classic last night.

Paul McCartney and Micheal Jackson "Say say say."

DLR7884
                    It was gay, gay, gay.
                    Originally Posted by WARF:
                    DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• academic punk
                      Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

great, we go from talking about robin crosby dying of AIDS (and how I missed that will forever boggle) to discussing Michael Jackson's gayest video of all.

aside from the one where he's humping his crotch at the camera ina poor imitation of Dave.

Comment

• tomballin
                        Commando
                        • Dec 2004

Originally posted by academic punk
                        great, we go from talking about robin crosby dying of AIDS (and how I missed that will forever boggle) to discussing Michael Jackson's gayest video of all.

aside from the one where he's humping his crotch at the camera ina poor imitation of Dave.
                        Baaawaaaa, our thread is going to hell, is it not

And hey, for the record, Robbin was not remotely gay or was that how he got AIDS.

It was from too much drugging and unprotected sex with groupies.

I had a LOT of respect for the guy and how he handled himself in his late AIDS days. Real standup on the deal, even though he knew it was over.

The guy had a lot of guts!

Comment

• academic punk
                          Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Originally posted by tomballin

The guy had a lot of guts!
                          Lots of guts plus no immune system equals one dead rock star

Comment

• tomballin
                            Commando
                            • Dec 2004

Originally posted by academic punk
                            Lots of guts plus no immune system equals one dead rock star
                            Hey AP, come on, you understand what I was saying about Robbin do you not? He never blamed anyone but himself for getting too careless was the point chief. All the guy ever wanted to be was a successful musician, and ended up being with ones of the best rock bands of the 80's.

A lot of us could have made the same mistake, ya know. A lot of us DID make the same mistakes, but got lucky, pure and simple.

Comment

• tomballin
                              Commando
                              • Dec 2004

This is part of my new DLR 04 New Years in Orlando video I am mastering. It's not mine personally, but a joint project.

I don't know.......what do you think......will this end up in the worst videos category? Should I take it out or add more of this type of footage to the great DLR concert footage captured 12/31/04?

* Here *

Requires Windows Media Player

Comment

• Figs
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jun 2004

Re: What's the Worst Music Video You Have Ever Seen?

Originally posted by tomballin
                                What's the Worst Music Video You Have Ever Seen?
                                Dreams

Comment

Working...