How can people deny the impact Nirvana had?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coyote
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by vanzilla
    Two good things I liked about Nirvana. They killed the pussy hair metal power ballad bands; i.e. Nelson, Firehouse, Warrant. And they gave us Dave Grohl.
    Thank God for that.
    Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Chaz Rock City

Why I hate Nirvana: Kurt couldn't sing, play gutiar or write lyrics. Saying hello 18x in a row is dumb. His big "message" was life sucks then you die,and pity me because I'm young rich and famous.

People who think Kurt was murdered are in denial. They don't want to admit that Kurt was a hpyocrite. He lied about being a heroin addict. And he had a gun. He wanted to go into a suicide pact with Courntey after Francis Bean was born. She talked him out of it. Later he tried to kill himself with sleeping pills. Then he got it right with the shotgun. Kurt Cobain is nothing but a clicled dead rock star.

Gunge did not kill hair metal. Gunge had better marketing. After gunge broke Bon Jovi's Keep the Faith, Def Leppard's Adrendize, Poison's Native Tongue, Jackyl's first album, and Slaughter's The Wild Life and went platiumtium. Why, because they got airplay.

I saw Poison's package tours 5 summers in a row at Star Lake in Pittsburgh PA. They never did worse than 11,000. One year they did 18,000. Motley Crue are selling out arenas again. What Pearl Jam and Alice In Chains doing these days?! Killed hair metal my ass.

Comment

• Chaz Rock City

I do like the Foo Fighters

Comment

Working...