Comment

• Carmine
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
            How about a buck?

So, opinions on tonights gig?
            My guess... Anwar (sp?) goes home...
            Done! A buck it is. And BTW...My girl Carrie tore it up on Tuesday!!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Carrie can sing but she has the personality of a slug and moved lile a friggen robot. Not one bit of rythem in that white girl!

Comment

• Carmine
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2004

Carrie can sing but she has the personality of a slug and moved like a friggen robot. Not one bit of rythem in that white girl!
                a slug? a slug! See ya at the finals for that dollah... Its on like Donkey Kong!!

..besides, Carrie is a downhome country chick...aint dont need no have gots no rhythm.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

LMAO Carmie! Your girl bettah start bringing it!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Did I call it or what? I have not missed one yet!

Comment

• Carmine
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2004

Did I call it or what? I have not missed one yet!
                      LOL...I'm begginning to think you've got a friend in the know!!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
                        LOL...I'm begginning to think you've got a friend in the know!!
                        Somehow, everyone seems to think I have friends in the know EVERYWHERE!

Comment

• Carmine
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Apr 2004

Somehow, everyone seems to think I have friends in the know EVERYWHERE!

Comment

• eddieisking
                            Groupie
                            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Roguesgirl
                            My kids were watching it and I caught a quick glimpse of a guy with long hair who looked kinda hot. Who's he?

That would HAVE to have been Bo Bice.. He's YUMMY!!

Constantine looks like he came right off the set of a bad "B" Vampire movie!
                            And what the fuck kinda name is "Constantine" for a guy??? GAY!
                            What does his mama call him, "Connie??" or maybe "Tina"???
                            Or "Constant"

Like DLR7884 said, "It looks like they rammed a jack hammer up his chin" HAHAHA !! He could maybe FIX that chin....with a gallon of "bondo"!!!
                            The looks he gives the camera, are just plain SCARY!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

GO BO!!!
                            Last edited by eddieisking; 04-23-2005, 03:46 AM.
                            I love the way the line runs up the back of your stockings...I always liked those kinda high heels too...no no no no!..don't take 'em off..don't take 'em off.... yeah, a little more to the right......

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

'Idol' Finalist's Band Gets Record Deal

Sat Apr 23, 2:19 AM ET
                              By The Associated Press

NEW YORK - The band of "American Idol" finalist Constantine Maroulis will release their first CD on May 10, recorded before the singer's fame skyrocketed on the TV talent show.

Koch Records, the label that signed "Idol" failure William Hung, has announced a deal with Pray for the Soul of Betty, the New York band Maroulis fronted before auditioning for the Fox reality program.

Maroulis signed over the rights to his bandmates before joining "Idol," so the self-titled album isn't owned by the show, a publicist for "American Idol" confirmed Friday.

The long-haired rocker is one of six remaining in the contest, where he has emerged as a heartthrob candidate for young girls. Earlier in the season, the show documented Maroulis informing the band of his "Idol" intentions. Though some members then seemed upset about the more mainstream direction, they are now quite happy for the publicity.

"The reason why he's doing `American Idol' is for the band, not for anything else," drummer Hamboussi told The Associated Press Friday, adding that Maroulis and the band remain tight.

"(On `American Idol') he doesn't get the bass drum or the guitar hitting him in the back of the head," Hamboussi said.

Giovanna Melchiorre, a spokeswoman for Koch, said that while Maroulis won't be able to tour with the band, "Legally, I think we're OK."

The record company said Pray for the Soul of Betty draws influences from Led Zeppelin, Soundgarden and Queens of the Stone Age, and "sounds distinctively like a New York City band should sound: intense, raw and powerful."

On the Net:

Watch the official American Idol online at ABC.com. Get exclusive videos, blogs, photos, cast bios, free episodes

"Koch Records"....that's fucking about right!
                              http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                              http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

The name Constantine is Latin. Ever hear of Contantine the Great? He was a Roman Emperor. Anyway, I like the name. My son is named Connor and yes, we lovingly call him Connie... I dig Constantine and I think he's HOT!

And he's gonna win!

Comment

Working...