Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roguesgirl
    Veteran
    • Jan 2005

I'm trying to figure out what he's doing in that pic there. Is that his leg in front of him? And some other guys arm behind him?
    TLC
    You KNOW I got the blues.
    Can you dig it?
    Welcome to Massachusetts. Now get the FUCK out of my way!

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

He likes to recreate the role that Robert Downey Jr. played in "Less Than Zero" out in the public.

I'm quite sure someone had a camera this time out.

Go to his bands website and then tell me if this is really what you want the "American Idol" performing?
      http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
      http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Roguesgirl
        I'm trying to figure out what he's doing in that pic there. Is that his leg in front of him? And some other guys arm behind him?
        I think this is a cropped pic from RENT.

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
          The name Constantine is Latin. Ever hear of Contantine the Great? He was a Roman Emperor. Anyway, I like the name. My son is named Connor and yes, we lovingly call him Connie... I dig Constantine and I think he's HOT!

And he's gonna win!

I like him and I like his chances of winning, I just don't see why the world needs another David Usher (Moist fame) in the music industry.

I still say Bo is the best singer there.
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• eddieisking
            Groupie
            • Apr 2005

ok, look at this.....Steve Perry
            Last edited by eddieisking; 04-25-2005, 01:06 AM.
            I love the way the line runs up the back of your stockings...I always liked those kinda high heels too...no no no no!..don't take 'em off..don't take 'em off.... yeah, a little more to the right......

Comment

• eddieisking
              Groupie
              • Apr 2005

then look at this... Constantine... are these two related???
              I love the way the line runs up the back of your stockings...I always liked those kinda high heels too...no no no no!..don't take 'em off..don't take 'em off.... yeah, a little more to the right......

Comment

• eddieisking
                Groupie
                • Apr 2005

And here!!!! His teeth aren't THAT bad!! Damn!! I've seen WAY worse!!
                Last edited by eddieisking; 04-25-2005, 01:08 AM.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Who in the fuck are these people?...Christ...just from that pic above...Constantine looks like Gary Cherone...thank christ I don't watch this show...I watched a show at the beginning...must have been when they were picking people...and listened to Paula Abdul...and fucking Kenny Loggins was on the show...alls we needed was Messina...and it would have been a circle jerk to Koombaya...anyways...is Paula on crack?

My bet is this dude in the above picture gyrates like Cherone...he looks the part...
                  "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• eddieisking
                    Groupie
                    • Apr 2005

And here!! Damn!! Those eyes!!! Ya gotta admit, He's a hottie!!!!

Comment

• eddieisking
                      Groupie
                      • Apr 2005

He's just fun to look at.....sorry...I'm done with the pics now!!!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                        Who in the fuck are these people?...Christ...just from that pic above...Constantine looks like Gary Cherone...thank christ I don't watch this show...I watched a show at the beginning...must have been when they were picking people...and listened to Paula Abdul...and fucking Kenny Loggins was on the show...alls we needed was Messina...and it would have been a circle jerk to Koombaya...anyways...is Paula on crack?

My bet is this dude in the above picture gyrates like Cherone...he looks the part...
                        If you watch the show now, as there are 6 people left, you will def. see some star potential. Bo and Constantine are "hopefully" going to put a rush of adrenaline into the music industry. Both are hard rockers with powerful voices. This is the first season of American Idol, where it looks like the winner will be a deserving one.
                        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Carmine
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Apr 2004

Since this thread has been polluted with pics of those boys, I feel the need to post some pics of THE HOTTEST little number in the finals!! Gentlemen...Carrie!!!

Comment

• Carmine
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Apr 2004

another:

Comment

• Carmine
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2004

last one:

Comment

• Roguesgirl
                                Veteran
                                • Jan 2005

Carries Care Bears??? LMAO!
                                TLC
                                You KNOW I got the blues.
                                Can you dig it?
                                Welcome to Massachusetts. Now get the FUCK out of my way!

Comment

Working...