Clear All
  • Roguesgirl
    Veteran
    • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
    Nickleback...
    yup...thats them

so I don't get this whole Idol deal

They all sang last night, right? and when do you find out who got kicked to the curb?
    TLC
    You KNOW I got the blues.
    Can you dig it?
    Welcome to Massachusetts. Now get the FUCK out of my way!

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Tonight.
      http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
      http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• eddieisking
        Groupie
        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Roguesgirl
        Thats not Matchbox 20...thats... that other band...what the fuck is their name??...

The singer always sounds constipated...

My bad... it was Nickelback
        I love the way the line runs up the back of your stockings...I always liked those kinda high heels too...no no no no!..don't take 'em off..don't take 'em off.... yeah, a little more to the right......

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Abdul Responds to 'Idol' Allegations
          Apr 27, 10:51 AM EST

Associated Press

Paula Abdul is taking pre-emptive measures to squash a controversy sparked by an upcoming ABC special on "American Idol."

Though the exact nature of the "Primetime Live" special, "Fallen Idol," remains unknown, ABC has said it will "explore explosive claims about behind-the-scenes activities" at the Fox talent contest.

Reports have speculated that it will hinge on Corey Clark, a contestant who was dropped from the show in 2003 after producers learned about a past arrest. He is reportedly trying to sell a tell-all book about his experiences with the program, including an alleged affair with Abdul, one of the three judges on the show.

On Tuesday, a spokesperson for Abdul released a statement to syndicated entertainment show "Access Hollywood":

"Paula Abdul will not dignify the false statements made by Corey Clark with a response. Mr. Clark is an admitted liar and opportunist who engages in unlawful activities. He is communicating lies about Paula Abdul in order to generate interest in a book deal."

Further, the Los Angeles Times reported Wednesday that Abdul's lawyer, Marty Singer, has sent a letter to ABC threatening legal action if the network airs the special.

Simon Cowell, the show's more critical judge, defended Abdul on the syndicated entertainment show "Extra" Tuesday.

"Paula, to be fair to her, will spend more time backstage with the contestants giving encouragement. But that's not a bad thing," Cowell said. "I think (the accusations) are rubbish. I think this is a guy who's out there to publish a book."

The third judge, Randy Jackson, and host Ryan Seacrest also appeared on programs Tuesday to defend Abdul and "American Idol."

Efforts by The Associated Press to reach Clark have been unsuccessful.

Clark was booted from the show for not disclosing that he was facing assault charges for allegedly assaulting his teenage sister and resisting arrest. He later pleaded no contest to a lesser charge of obstructing the legal process.
          Details about the planned report were unavailable, an ABC News spokesman said.

A call seeking comment from Fox was not immediately returned. No mention was made of the ABC special on Tuesday night's episode.

"American Idol," in its fourth season and one of television's top-rated programs, gives singers a shot at a record contract.

One of the remaining six contestants was to be eliminated Wednesday night.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Wives get desperate for Constantine

By Lisa K. Villeneuve, Montreal.

In Arizona, a 49-year-old woman downloads a video clip of his tongue, loops it and posts it on her web site. In Saskatchewan, two small children spend the day in their pyjamas because their mother is extremely busy online discussing his chest hair. And in Montreal, a journalist who is supposed to be writing an article spends hours finding just the right picture for her screensaver and ordering the T-shirt.

Constantine Maroulis, a singer from New York City and one of the final six contestants in this season’s American Idol, seems to be having an unprecedented effect on a certain demographic of female viewers. They might argue that not only is he the sexiest man alive but quite possibly the next Jim Morrison – or even Elvis.

Thousands of fans from all over the U.S. and Canada spend hours a day sharing their obsession on the message boards of the American Idol web site. For many of them, it’s the first time they have even ventured into the world of online forums.

“I post to the boards, something I would’ve never done before Constantine. And I’ve never downloaded any video or audio at all in my life, and now I have every clip of Constantine on my laptop,” writes a 41-year-old fan from Mississippi.

Proof of the Constantine Maroulis Obsessive Compulsive Disorder can be found in the number of posts on his board. He has 350,000 messages, more than three times the traffic of any other contestant.

There are threads praising his every move, sound and body part; there are self-help groups for those who feel the addiction is getting out of hand; there are lists of “Favourite Constantine Moments” that display almost frightening attention to details of his performances (or rather, appearances, because a favourite moment can be when he moved his left foot in that cute way or when he shook his head and the sexy lobe of his ear became visible). The biggest of several huge fan threads has more than 130,000 messages so far.

A lot of these fans call the adoration for Constantine Maroulis their dirty little secret and women old enough to be his mother admit to sneaking out to the computer in the middle of the night to look at pictures and read the latest messages from fellow groupies.

Most worshippers seem to be wives and mothers between 25 and 50 with a job and, until recently, a normal life. For the most part they’ve come to terms with the fact that resistance is futile.

“My house is a wreck and my work is piling up at the office. I need to be downloading Constantine videos and reading the posts, though, so I can’t possibly be bothered with work!” writes a 41-year-old woman from New York.

At 29, Constantine Maroulis is the oldest of this season’s Idols. He entered the competition as a rocker, complete with leather jacket, ripped jeans and a deep smouldering gaze that at first seemed to be his strongest asset.

But he also graduated from Boston Conservatory, toured with the musical Rent and was the lead singer of the hard rock band Pray for the Soul of Betty, a band that has already benefited from Constantine’s success.

“I have not felt this way since the Beatles and I mean it. Hasn’t Constantine just been a ray of sunshine in our lives of late?” writes a 52-year-old fan from Vancouver who has posted 1443 messages so far on the Idol boards.

A 44-year-old fan from New York expressed it this way: “Constantine brings us to that time before husbands, kids, mortgages and aging parents.”

Despite the female adoration, Constantine seems to have some difficulty converting the other half of the population – even though a lot of women claim that their husbands are benefiting greatly from their newfound passion.

Most of the men daring to post on Constantine’s board criticize him for being “creepy”, “manipulating” and for playing to the camera with his intense stare – an accusation the fans brush aside as jealousy.

But Jake Gold, artist manager and one of the four judges on Canadian Idol, sides with the men.

“I think he is a really good-looking guy, but he is acting. He plays the camera; he knows how to compete in a competition. I don’t find him to be at all a real singer – it’s all an act,” he says

Then he adds, “But he is good enough to win.”

Winning or not, Constantine Maroulis sure is good at what he's doing. When, last week, he received five dozen red roses from his fan club, he was sensible enough to wear one on his lapel during the show which caused the boards to overflow with emotion:

"He is wearing our rose! I'm shaking and screaming and crying - my kids think I have completely lost it now!"

Comment

• eddieisking
              Groupie
              • Apr 2005

one word---yyyuuuccckkk!!!
              I love the way the line runs up the back of your stockings...I always liked those kinda high heels too...no no no no!..don't take 'em off..don't take 'em off.... yeah, a little more to the right......

Comment

• Northern Girl
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Constantine was just sent home !!
                Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• DLR7884
                  ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                  Ha Ha!

Sellout!

DLR7884
                  How does that fat fucking wigger Scott stay on the show?
                  Originally Posted by WARF:
                  DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Yesssssssss!

No more Ms.Pouter!

Instead of pray for Betty...pray for some talent!
                    http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                    http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by DLR7884
                      Ha Ha!

Sellout!

DLR7884
                      How does that fat fucking wigger Scott stay on the show?
                      That blows me away. I don't even like the show but my wife

does.

That guy should have been gone long ago!!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                        I told you he would. All that pouting and pandering to the cameras would send him packing. The make up job last week didn't help either and his last performance was WAY over the top. Scott is next. Then Anthony, then Carrie...and the winner is... The Bice-man!
                        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Scott next FOR SUUUUUURE!!......woman beater

Comment

• mattiew23m

Vote For Bo!

Yup, can't wait to see Bo take this home!!! i think bo should do some CVH!! HAHAHAHAHA Just stay away from the cheese lol

Comment

• gnahh
                              Roth Army Recruit
                              • Apr 2005

See Ya Constatine.

You are oughta here.
                              Last edited by gnahh; 04-27-2005, 09:56 PM.

Comment

• eddieisking
                                Groupie
                                • Apr 2005

Originally posted by eddieisking

And Mr. Ass-chin Constantine literally SUCKED BIG DICK!!! .... I'm afraid Constantine won't be around too much longer...

GO BO!!
                                YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I called it last night!!!
                                I was SOOOOO glad to see his ass-chin go the hell home!!!!

GO BO!!!

Comment

Working...