• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Guitar Shark
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
    too far?
    Maybe a little. But hey, different strokes for different folks...
    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

:bottle: nothing like a good piss. yup. too far. I sense Fab cringing at my posts as we speak. Fab is it impolite to pee after an orgasm? Just asking...for a friend of mine.... yeah. :eek: LOL
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Guitar Shark
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

I think seenbad likes that kind of thing though, you should ask him.
        ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
        Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Brett
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Pee in her? Jesus BT. LOL

There is no way her rack is real, but who cares.

I can't think of any song where Harold Bice sounds like Ozzy Fab, so I would say no on that one. Plus that song blows too, so it's not a good example anyway because I'm biased against it.

And seen is a totally sick fucker, I'm sure he's into worse.

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
            I think seenbad likes that kind of thing though, you should ask him.
            Seenbad doesn't like me.
            "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Brett
              Pee in her? Jesus BT. LOL

There is no way her rack is real, but who cares.

I can't think of any song where Harold Bice sounds like Ozzy Fab, so I would say no on that one. Plus that song blows too, so it's not a good example anyway because I'm biased against it.

And seen is a totally sick fucker, I'm sure he's into worse.
              I put that Ozzy song up there with his remake of Miss. Queen. Fucking awful. Good example of not doing enough coke.

I usualy make sure I drink alot of water, so the urine wont be yellow, but instead clear. I think that's healthier.

Comment

• Cathedral
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

Paula has an awesome ass for pounding. her ass is just the right size for perfect recoil.
                Just the right amount of bounce back for total long dickin enjoyment.

I wouldn't piss in her though, that's just sick if the truth be known.

She's a babe!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

Is there a doctor in the house to get confirmation on pissing into vagina's?

Comment

• Big Troubles
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
                    Paula has an awesome ass for pounding. her ass is just the right size for perfect recoil.
                    Just the right amount of bounce back for total long dickin enjoyment.

I wouldn't piss in her though, that's just sick if the truth be known.

She's a babe!
                    wait a minute. LMAO! Fucking her shit filled dirty ringed hole is NOT sick, but taking a small piss is way of the mark?

stop.

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

:eek: BT watches AI!! you are cuntcerned?
                      Actually...YES!!!

Any heterosexual male that sits around looking at some idiot named Bo, wondering if he's the next generation's JIM MORRISON or GREGG ALLMAN needs some testosterone and fifteen hours of football!:p
                      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

I just think taking a piss after cumming saves a trip to the washroom. Ok, now that was romantic! LOL

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                          Actually...YES!!!

Any heterosexual male that sits around looking at some idiot named Bo, wondering if he's the next generation's JIM MORRISON or GREGG ALLMAN needs some testosterone and fifteen hours of football!:p
                          I think Im gonna pee in you next fucker!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

well gotta go. washroom/sex break.

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                              "Please. I just can't take this awful show anymore!"
                              Man, Paula is nasty. The hell that guy must have endured to score points with her.
                              Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

I think Im gonna pee in you next fucker!
                                :eek:
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...