X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLR7884
    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
    She's offered to have the money "personally delivered" to me by a member of her biker gang, if I give her my address.

I am considering it.
    I'd take the store credit....maybe they offer the laser eye surgery.

DLR7884
    Put it towards that!
    Originally Posted by WARF:
    DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DLR7884
      I'd take the store credit....maybe they offer the laser eye surgery.

DLR7884
      Put it towards that!
      Now that is an excellent idea.

Or, maybe I could just ask for a new eyeglasses case, some cleaning wipes, and maybe one of those cool little eyeglass screwdriver kits. That would be spiffy.
      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
      Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Anyone seen ALLY? She hasn't posted in a while.
        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Brett
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
          LOL!

Yes! I am SCUM because I thnk grown men should not be into STAR WARS
          Now wait a sec, what's wrong with Star Wars? I grew up with that shit, I look forward to those movies. There's nothing wrong with that. Come on now.

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Brett
            Now wait a sec, what's wrong with Star Wars? I grew up with that shit, I look forward to those movies. There's nothing wrong with that. Come on now.
            Well, let's sum this up...

1) Apparently, Dave sucks.

2) Apparently, Star Wars sucks.

3) But American Idol is cool.

LMFAO!!:p
            Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
              Anyone seen ALLY? She hasn't posted in a while.
              Hey, I'm here. Had graduation and a wonderful surprise weekend with my guy. Deffy welcomed since I had to deal with that stalker threatening to press fake charges on me and spamming my sites.
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                Hey, I'm here. Had graduation and a wonderful surprise weekend with my guy. Deffy welcomed since I had to deal with that stalker threatening to press fake charges on me and spamming my sites.
                Yeah, that's some scary shit, huh? Hope you find out who was behind that shit.:eek:
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Deffy welcomed since I had to deal with that stalker threatening to press fake charges on me and spamming my sites.
                  What's this all about?
                  ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                  Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• bueno bob
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

SHOCKING! :eek:
                    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                      Well, let's sum this up...

1) Apparently, Dave sucks.

2) Apparently, Star Wars sucks.

3) But American Idol is cool.

LMFAO!!:p
                      Yup, that's apparently the gist of the whole thing
                      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

The fact that Star Wars pulls in billions of dollars each time it hits the theaters and American Karaoke Hour is suffering for new and improved ways of impressing 16 year old girls doesn't ever come into play, though...lmao
                        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                          What's this all about?
                          someone randomly started IMing my AIM screennames asking me if I was Hilary Duff claiming they got the screennames from a Hilary Duff dictionary page. Refused to give me the link when I asked for it. Then over the next week and a half, this chick kept changing her story on me and my friends until she started threatening us, saying she was going to call the cops on us that we were trying to solicit sex to a minor and how she was going to ruin our lives. First she said her father was a cop, then she said her father was dead, then she said my father deserved to die from what he was suffering from, then she claimed she never said that. Collected information about me, saved a couple of baby pictures that I put on a page of mine and claimed she knew who I was and blah blah blah. Threatened my friends. Turned really malicious in the end, changing her story like crazy. First claimed to be 13, then 12. Didn't talk like any 12 or 13 year old I've ever met.

Was convinced I had info on her to begin with. Well, I didn't until she started leaving messages on my sites. I got a couple of IP addies.
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• bueno bob
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

That's a bunch of bullshit, period.

Whoever's responsible needs to be brought to justice.
                            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• DLR7884
                              ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

That's fucked up.

DLR7884
                              Did you get enough info to find out who it is?
                              Originally Posted by WARF:
                              DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Carmine
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Apr 2004

someone randomly started IMing my AIM screennames asking me if I was Hilary Duff claiming they got the screennames from a Hilary Duff dictionary page. Refused to give me the link when I asked for it. Then over the next week and a half, this chick kept changing her story on me and my friends until she started threatening us, saying she was going to call the cops on us that we were trying to solicit sex to a minor and how she was going to ruin our lives. First she said her father was a cop, then she said her father was dead, then she said my father deserved to die from what he was suffering from, then she claimed she never said that. Collected information about me, saved a couple of baby pictures that I put on a page of mine and claimed she knew who I was and blah blah blah. Threatened my friends. Turned really malicious in the end, changing her story like crazy. First claimed to be 13, then 12. Didn't talk like any 12 or 13 year old I've ever met.

Was convinced I had info on her to begin with. Well, I didn't until she started leaving messages on my sites. I got a couple of IP addies.
                                Thats nuts, Ally. I hope you have enough info to catch the psycho!

Comment

Working...